Chapter 36

It's been more than a month now, and I just have to wait a week for my husband to come back home. I don't really know how I managed to make myself wait for him but I did. It was hard though. I smiled at my kids, they were playing with a lazer light. The lazer was controlled by a maid and she was hitting it at different spots as my children were laughing loudly because they seem to have internet in it. It excites them. We were in our living room the sofa to be exact and the kids were sitting down on the carpet which again had a clean and fluffy blanket especially made for them. They are 9 month old. Kiara knows how to stand, sit on her own, grab a toy, she can point towards certain things and can say like Hi, bye-bye, mama, dada.

Same goes with Taehyung he can stand and roam around with the help of the furniture. But he can say more things than his sister. Hi, bye-bye, mama, dada, grandma and grandpa. My children know who am I, they don't call me anymore just because it is an easy pronunciation but they call me because they know I am their mother. Whereas my third baby is on it's way. It's healthy and all good.

I sigh and throw my head back on the sofa and got into a comfortable position. The kids giggling gave me an unknown peace but it so beautiful and sweet to hear them blabbering. I suddenly stopped hearing Kiara's giggle rather then I hear her saying 'dada.' "Baby dada needs a week more to come. He'll be here soon." I say and sigh but she continued calling dadda, whereas I hear now Taehyung's exciting reciting the same word again and again. "Darling what are you—" I froze on my spot when I saw Jungkook in the gateway of the mansion.

I rub my eyes and made sure I ain't dreaming about my husband. The kids crawled towards him and he picked them up without any effort as if my huge babies didn't weight anything. He kisses both of their head which was placed on his chest. My husband motioned me to come and I ran to him and hugged him, squeezing my children in the process. He kisses my lips fully and pull away. Gosh! How much I missed his kisses, his hugs. I just missed him so much enough for me to tear up right now in front of him.

"J-Jungkook." He forces me to stop the sentence when he again smashes his lips on mine. I kiss him with the same pace. From the corner of my eye I see Taehyung looking at us with wide eyes. He always does that like it's the most beautiful thing when we do something intimate in front of the kids. Whereas Kiara was literally eating Jungkook's cheeks with her small sweet teeths. He chuckled and forced her to pull away.

"I know you missed me darling. But don't just eat me like a snack." "Dada." She says with a wide smile I have never seen and throw her tiny arms around Jungkook's neck. I pick Taehyung from him because Kiara was clinging onto her as if her live depends upon it so it made it difficult for him to pick Taehyung because his sister was occupying all the space she can possibly get. I wrap my arm around his biceps and he kisses my forehead one more time before sitting down on the sofa with both the kids on his laps.

-

I brushed my hairs with the comb as it was time for dinner

I brushed my hairs with the comb as it was time for dinner. Jungkook entered our room with a sigh indicating he is tired. He tried to open his blazer but I stop him because of how hot and sexy the red color made incredibely hot. I trace my fingers from his chest and stop it when it reaches his belt. He pulls me harshly towards him by my waist and buries his head into the crook of my neck.

Oh god! His kisses. I may sound like a slut but I just him to fuck me until I get all tired and unable to walk. I don't want him to leave me no matter what. I smile when I felt him giving me wet kisses on my neck while he squeezed my butt harshly. He hum and his chest vibrating against mine. He pulls away and made me turn around making my back touch his hard manly chest. I hear him breathing heavily while he shifts my hairs to my shoulder giving him an easy and sexy access to my neck. He places those soft wet and dirty kisses from back and I couldn't just stop smiling.

"Baby girl." He calls out. His voice deeper than usual and sexier than ever. His hands go down to my stomach and rests them there. I place my hand on top of his and couldn't help but smile when I felt him creasing my stomach giving warmth to our child. I throw my head back enjoying his kisses. He finally comes from my neck to jaw to the corner of my lips. I eagerly wait for him to kiss me on my lips but I never got them. Frowning I opened my eyes and look upto him. Turning around I place my plam on his cheek and now he finally opened his eyes. "Jungkook baby what happened? Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Y/N why didn't you tell me that you're pregnant?" And I knew by judging from his expression that I fucked up.

I love when I see your comments and that's actually the reason why I update frequently(whenever I do), so, do comment! And maybe this story is coming to an end! Enjoy the third update of the day!