Chapter 27

"Can I come in Leader?" His assistant asked and entered when he hummed in a cold voice. The assistant shivered due to the temperature inside. It was cold, the AC's temperature was very low as well as the aura Jungkook created around him was scary. The four guards in the corner of the office gave a creepy vibe as they would be staring Continues at the person who entered the office. His assistant still feel odd no matter how many years he has been working with Jungkook.

He placed a file on Jungkook's table and backed off. Jungkook sigh and take the file and gave it a look and motioned his assistant to speak. "Leader, this is the file of the upcoming Project. The names of the testers are written on page 3. And if you allow I'll call the doctor." He said.

Jungkook hummed, placing the file on the table and said, "Call him today after the lunch. And make sure you don't bring the testers home."

"Then where do I keep them? We can keep them in the basement—"

He stopped when he saw the burning gaze of Jungkook. "I am sorry leader." He bowed. "Take them to the villa we have in China. And book the tickets of next month for me. This shit is important, and dangerous, will do it in secret." Jungkook said as his assistant nodded and bowed. He stood up and went out for the lunch.

-

He entered the dining hall with a cold aura while eying all the workers. Making sure they are working and not having any sort of distraction, working sincerely he mean. He sat on his seat with a sigh and placed the square cloth on his lap.

He look ahead and find his family chit chatting with each other since food took time to come and the members of the family should be present at the table before the serving starts. Y/N comes downstairs wearing an black ruffle A line dress showing just a little bit of her cleavage. She only had dresses nothing else in her wardrobe.

They smiled at each other because they noticed that they unintentionally paired with each other because Jungkook got up really quick today and they are meeting now only

They smiled at each other because they noticed that they unintentionally paired with each other because Jungkook got up really quick today and they are meeting now only. He wore a solid black coat with black pants and black Shirt. His blond hair made him look more handsome and ravishing. Whereas his dusty skin gave him the look of a perfect Yakuza. He screamed domination and power.

He pecked her lips when he noticed no ones seeing them and said in a low voice, "You look beautiful, baby

He pecked her lips when he noticed no ones seeing them and said in a low voice, "You look beautiful, baby." She smiled shyly and said, "I didn't even spin." They giggled and Jungkook proceeds to ask about children. "Where are my kids?" "They are here. Taehyung pees a lot." She answers.

Soon the lunch was served as well as the twins were also seated beside Jungkook in their high chair. He cleared his throat and said, "Next month I'll be going to China for a project." He announced as members stop eating and eyed him in a very confused manner because right now all of their project are already discussed in the event and Jae-Hyuk didn't saw any project to be done this month. "What is it?" His father asked.

He sigh as he doesn't want to talk about this in front of his family so he simply stated, "It's a secret. That's why I didn't discussed at the event." Jae-Hyuk frowned hearing a total rubbish from his son but he was also confident that Jungkook would never do anything without a reason so he would patiently wait for the right time to get the idea of the next upcoming project.

-

She sat on the bed and closed the book she read with a sad and unpleasant sigh. Jungkook had a visitor so she can't go to him. Her heart wasn't at peace, she need to talk to her husband about his departure. She can't live without him. Hell she can't even breathe without him that's how Jungkook has made her so submissive to himself. She is in a habit of sleeping next to him and waking next to him. She is addicted and suddenly she has to live alone without her husband for 2 months.

They discussed that the project is a long dangerous process that's why he couldn't take his family. After 2 months he'll come back only to leave again after couple of days. She entered twins room and was delighted to see that Kiara is awake since she wanted someone to talk to. It doesn't matter if her daughter understands her or not at least she reacts to her mother in her own language. She checked upon Taehyung and found him sleeping peacefully.

She picked Kiara as her daughter hugged her by throwing her tiny arms around her mother's neck. "Baby daddy's going after some days. He'll stay there for sometime and we have to wait for him." She said with a pout and her daughter placed her small hand on her face. She smiled at her and kissed her cheeks, "I know he is bad. He shouldn't have done that." She said with a huff as her daughter giggled.

Kiara eyes goes behind her mother and she wiggles in her mothers arm and throws her hands in the air while chanting something in her own language. "Baby what happened." She asks and turns around to find her husband on the door frame admiring his family. He wore a peach bathrobe indicating that he has just taken a bath. His messy wet blond hairs was looking great on him. "Jungkook." She whispers and semi runs with her daughter in her arms towards her husband.

He hugged her back and smiled

He hugged her back and smiled. She sniffles and cries in his shoulder. Jungkook chuckles not accepting this to be this soon. He kisses her forehead and then the cheeks of his daughter who had her small head placed on Jungkook's chest and looking at her mother's crying figure. "I'll be back soon baby. Don't cry I am here right now. Hmm, c'mon show me your face." He says softly and gently creased her head with his cheeks as his one hand his wrap around Y/N's waist and the other carrying his daughter.