Chapter 16

The way I say 'We are Pregnant' completely shows how much love and care we have for each other. Y/N has a very huge responsibility on her shoulders now because she is carrying the heirs not only of Jeon family but the heirs of a Yakuza leader also, heirs of the country. And knowing my nature she knows now I would be super protective and possessive towards her.

"So Justin you have a very huge responsibility now. You will be father very soon and you need train them as the next Leader because if not them someone else could take over us. And we of course don't want that." my father said feeling somehow proud or maybe excited because of the new member that could be the next yakuza.

You see in this our world your destiny, the goals and motto of your life are already decided even before you are out of your mother's womb. I'll allow whatever my daughter would like to do but my son has to take over the throne no matter what.

I nod my head completely agreeing with my father. Yet the point of training and stuff is far away. "Don't worry dad I won't disappoint you. Now let's talk about the event, shall we?"

We were in my home office for a long time discussing about the event. The invitation bas sent to all the mafia boss and since it's the middle of the December, we can do work from home. The next Month is going to be hectic specially those 3 days.

-
"So?" My mother in law asked me as we were having a walk in the garden. The environment was so peaceful. "So??" I said and we giggle a bit. "When did you get to know that you are pregnant? How was Justin's reaction?" She asked with a small smile on a face as she nodded to the butlers that were passing by us.

"Well I had those symptoms for some couple of days and somehow jungkook noticed it on Sarang's wedding day and the next day he told me that I was pregnant." I said recalling the beautiful moment we had together and now this beautiful baby coming out soon. "His reaction was pretty cool in front of me but I know he cried."

"I know. My baby is a softie. He just don't wanna show it just like his father." She says as we chuckle. "Really? Is dad like this?"

"Yes."

"But he is so romantic with you. Don't mind me but so flirtatious." I say and she giggles loudly. "He used to be a play boy in school." "Really? Then how did you two meet?" I ask as curiosity took over me.

"Well as any other girl in school I liked him. He was so handsome that I couldn't help. One day someone saw me writing about my feelings for him in my diary and they showed him the diary."

"What was his reaction?"

"He started teasing me. Wherever I used to go or whatever I used to do he has to pook his nose in my business. He knew that I was from a very middle family and came into that prestigious college because of the scolorship and this fact wasn't acceptable by his family since his father that is your grandfather now was a yakuza back then. He had fallen for me too and we got married secretly."

"Really but grandparents are so strict as I see them now. Then what happened?"

"Well he is the only son of his parents so they had to accept us and they finally did. It was hard for me though like suddenly my education didn't matter my hard work of being a doctor just vanished away and most importantly my freedom was taken away."

"That must be hard right?"

"Yes but the love and care your dad provided me made me comfortable in their surroundings and I started getting adaptive to the fact that I was a Yakuza's leader wife. But your grandfather still didn't accepted me."

"Even if you moved into the house?"

"Yes, but when I gave birth to John he started accepting me slowly and by the time jungkook was born he was the one who made sure that I was comfortable."

I smiled at her. Family is so important for you, the love and the warmth you get it is so pure and needed.

"Anyways, enough of my story. Now I would like to tell you something about pregnancy."

We talked for a bit until a maid came to us indicating that the males of the house are free now.

-

The born fire we lit was making a peaceful background. I laid on his chest back my back pressed against his chest while his one hand rested on my stomach and the other had the whiskey glass. It was such a peaceful environment me sharing with my husband.

"Are you taking well care of my babies Mrs. Jeon?" He asked as kissed my temples.

"Yes Mr. Jeon I am fine. Don't worry about me."

"Hmm I couldn't help it." He says as we giggle very softly. He smooches my neck making me moan as he found my sweet spot.

"Jungkook your guards are right at the back. What if they hear us." I said feeling a bit uncomfortable by the guards though their back is facing us, I still didn't liked the idea of someone invading my privacy with my husband.

"Leave us." He commands them as they leave saying 'Yes leader' He places the whiskey cup aside and whispers near my ears seductively.

"Now we are alone darling. Let's have some fun."