Chapter 25

She woke up feeling wet kisses on her neck. She opened her eyes and saw her husband creating the red marks on her neck. He pulls away and stare into her eyes lovingly. She smiled and snuggles more into him. "Morning baby." He said and kissed on top of her head. "Good morning." She said in her sleepy voice.

A knock interrupted their moment as Jungkook pulls away leaving his now whining wife. She is getting addicted to his touch and often behaves clingy which he doesn't mind at all. Jungkook grabs his clothes and wears them before opening the door

Nancy and lucy stood there with twins in their hands. These two were twins nanny. Jungkook gives them the way and let them enter inside the room. The give a small bow as they enter and gently places the twins on the bed. Y/N smiles and picks her daughter whereas Jungkook already had his son. She moves the blanket aside a little from her chest and let her daughter drink the milk and covers herself with the blanket against as she knows Jungkook doesn't like seeing his wife naked in front of anyone even if it's a maid. "Go and bring the oil and other essential things for massage of the kids." He dismisses them in a cold voice and they left.

He checks on his son who was seeing the big portrait of his parents with wide eyes while he chew his one hand making Jungkook's shirt a little wet. Jungkook chuckles resulting in the wiggling of his son as his chest vibrates. He smiles brightly at his son and creases his back softly. Taehyung looks at his father with so much joy in his eyes which melted Jungkook's heart.

Jungkook has noticed that Taehyung is very unique. He has his own features, just his smile and eyes are from his parents while he has his own body features. He had also noticed that Taehyung loves to spend time with his grandmother a lot.

The maids enters the room with the essentials and places them on the table. Y/N lay her daughter and Jungkook also comes with Taehyung and gently places him on the bed with his sister. The twins wore a very cute looking robe. Kiara wore a blue robe while Taehyung had the bear one. Jungkook turns off the AC because the kids would be having there cute little bodies on display now.

The maids massage them very gently making sure not to hurt them because the leader is in front of them watching their moves

The maids massage them very gently making sure not to hurt them because the leader is in front of them watching their moves. Kiara was examining the ceiling while Taehyung was staring at his mother.

"Yes My baby?" Y/N ask gently and comes forward to kiss Taehyung forehead. She gently rubs her nose to his making him giggle. She aw at him and asked the maid. "Is he done?" The maid nodded and Y/N carefully picked him up. She undresses her upper as she had already removed the robe while the twins were having their massage.

"Tae wants to have his milk? Mama's boy is hungry?" Seeing his mother opening her shirt Taehyung becomes excited and smiles brightly. Noticing this Jungkook chuckles and wraps his arms around her waist and said, "See I told you he would be a very naughty kid."

-

Twins age - 6 Months
Y/N pov.

We sat on our dinning table having the dinner as usual with our family. Taehyung and Kiara sat on their high chairs as the maids feds them, the kids would be blabbering something every now and then in their own language resulting some family members too smile. They can have some solid food from now on. While the others were having calm dinner the silence was interrupted by father clearing his throat, "So now Jieun would get married. I hope you are ready." I notice how Jieun stiffen at her place and becomes sad. "I don't want to dad please."

She sad as some tears already started collecting in her eyes. She was pleading her father to not to do it from her eyes. Her sadness was clearly visible by everyone. The ladies of the house knew that from past 3 years she is in madly love with a guy in her college, the feeling is mutual. No body told father because if they do her going to college would be canceled whereas she would be married at a really young age.

"Behave Jieun. You are getting old now. Girls doesn't look good without getting married at your age." Father said unbothered by her pain as he wipes his face from tissue. "What's the matter, Jieun. You are actually the excited one in terms of marriage." Grandfather said as he took a sip from his wine. Jungkook noticed the aura getting a little heavy. So he lowly said to his assistant to take the twins upstairs. He nodded and informed the nanny.

Father waited for the twins to go upstairs because he just wanted to say something out loud to Jieun. The twins saddened a little when they notice they are getting away from their family. They too love to be there with everyone especially Kiara. So she cried. Mother motions me to go so I nodded and excuse myself, "I'll go so that the twins could sleep. Have a good night everyone." I bow to elders as they nodded and I followed my kids.

Jieun took a deep breath as she wanted to stood up for her love and said, "Dad Oppa is elder than me. Why don't he get marry first." Jae-hyuk scoffs and said, "He is in love with literally a beggar. And she is using him for his money only. So, I need to use some force now." By force he actually means something really not good. "Anyways I have chosen someone so I would invite them for the lunch next week. Is that right father?" He ask his father now and grandfather nodded.