Chapter 31 🔞

Hovering over me I look close to him as he looked devilishly handsome and scary at the same time. Sniffing my hairs he placed a soft peck on them. I closed my eyes feeling him coming down to my face while tracing the tip of his nose on my skin smoothly he whispered in my ears, "I killed him because he wanted to have you!" I opened my eyes with a frown and gulped looking at his expression.

He looked very scary and creepy talking about how he or why he killed the man while kissing my neck. "He had imagined the things that was forbidden." Biting my neck he breath heavily. I moaned when I felt him creating hickeys on my neck and chest. He roughly squeezed my breast and rub his face between them. I had wore a cleavage dress so it was easier for him to have an access to them. "So soft baby." He said while he trailed wet kisses down. Kissing my belly button softly, he move his face towards the side of my waist and kissed there.

"So fucking perfect." He closes his eyes while sniffing my core. Placing a soft kiss on my panties he rubbed his nose near my folds which made me whimper. Slowly opening my panties completely he creased my inner thighs. Giving slow kisses on my thighs up to my core he eye me, not breaking the eye contact for once. I throw my head back when I felt his warm tongue straight on my hole. I moaned loudly when he started eating me out like a great meal.

Flipping his tongue on my folds he sucked my pre cum whereas I couldn't stop moaning. He buried his head completely in my pussy. "Jungkook." I called out to him and try to detach his tongue from core by placing my hand on his head, pushing him a little. The pleasure was insane and I couldn't stop moving. I cried out when I felt a knot built up in my stomach. He enters two of his fingers inside me and it directly hits on my g-spot. "Jungkook." I moaned out and squirted. He patted my pussy lovingly and said, "Good kitten."

Placing his hands on both the sides of my waist he kisses me hungrily as I can have a clear taste of myself. Sucking My tongue we moaned together as he started rubbing his dick on my pussy. Pulling away I moaned his name as I felt his tip entering my pussy in a very slow pace. He enters inside me full and groaned when I clenched around him because of how sensitive my pussy had became by the previous pleasure.

"Fuck...baby" He moaned and kissed my check. He hasn't even started moving but I can feel the excitement building up inside my stomach. He was fully inside me, we were one. Slowly he started moving and both of us moaned loudly. He thrusts inside me in a soft and slow pace and that doubled both of our pleasure. He started moving a little fast as the time passed by.

"Ahh...!" I just couldn't stop moaning while he thrusted his length inside me. He looked at my devastated state and smirked while thrusting a little faster. I clutch onto his biceps while my other hand rested on his  perfect chest. My mouth hung low and my body started having another mind blowing pleasure. He didn't stop instead he picked me up and pinned my body against the nearest wall without withdrawing his dick out of my pussy.

I wrapped my legs around his sexy waist tightly when he fucked me harder. "Ahh malissa." He moaned my name and thrusted more harder inside me. I could clearly listen to the naughty sound our wet parts made whenever they would collide together by his powerful and animistic thrusts. Our skin slapped together giving me another wet and dirty feeling as I listen to them including his moans. He was a vocal one and I could even cum just by listening to his sexy moans and groans while he made love with me.

"Ohhh fuck yes baby!" He praised me when I clenched around him again as I felt myself cuming again. "Jungkook s-stop please. I-I can't take it anymore, p-please." I requested as I felt no energy left inside me because of a lot of cuming. He ignored me and growled loudly. "Fuck..." He moaned a little loudly almost scaring me. I clutched onto his shoulder blade tighter and moaned weakly.

He hasn't even cum no matter how much I clench around him or how much I kiss him. He could control himself a lot just because he wanted to have a lot of sex. He just can't be satisfied with a 10 minute session and if we ever had sex in just 10 minutes maybe in the washroom of a party venue or something, Jungkook would take me back home immediately and he would again pin me to the wall or whatever and would go again and again for the rounds until he is satisfied.

He picked my leaning figure from the wall and opened the balcony door while kissing me. He was breathing very heavily. Entering his tongue inside my mouth he fights with mine and pulls away with a peck leaving both of us breathless. Squeezing my butt I feel him leaving wet kisses on my neck. I giggled lightly when I felt it ticklish. He sucked that spot harder when he heard me giggled. Going down he buried his face between my boobs and created hickeys.

I gave him a small hand job while he sucked my nipples. "Gosh I know I am obsessed with you but your tities." He said in his deep voice which made me dripping wet while he squeezed my boobs tightly. "They are the one I am mostly obsessed with especially when they have milk for my children. So fucking soft." I chuckle and then he finally look up to me after giving most of his attention to my boobs.

He kissed me hungrily and I try to kiss him with the same pace as his hands roam all over my body. Pulling away I smirked at him and move around leaning on the railing while Zi pocked my butt more for him. I wiggle it left to right to tease him. He cages me between the railing and his body and whispered in a hoarsed voice, "Enough of your teasing baby."

Spanking me he enters my vagina from back but I couldn't scream because we were outside and the room next to us was mom and dad's. That night he fucked me harder and more pleasurable in the balcony and forbidden me to moan. The night was the best.