Chapter 7

Earlier, February....

Betrayal is the bitch. My men, my fuckin new assistant was a just a person sent by one my enemies. I was too furious, too fuckin angry. He has just sent my locations and nothing else. Luckily my Cosa Nostra Event location is still safe. Still, I was fuckin serious. I left for my office at 7PM. Everybody was up. They saw how my breathing was out of control, how I was red from rage, how I was furiously walking, my butlers weren't able to keep up with my pace. No one dared to stop me! I came out of the mansion the doors were opening when I was even 10 feet away from them. All of them were scared! I sat and my drive immediately drove to the office. I went to my office with the same style I walked at my mansion. People were scared! I opened the door to saw that bastard. I came near him, with the color of his shirt, I threw him to the other side of the office. His head would be a painful mess by now. He tried to defend himself, Huh! In front of me? I grabbed his jaw harshly and said almost growlingly, "You Mother Fucking Asshole!" I then slammed his head with all my force. Twice. I made him sit with the support of the wall and smashed his head with both of my palms. Danm...

People started fearing me. One advantage. Including her, she didn't texted me and I gave her time to heal down. I always see on my laptop screen the camera in her room and bathroom shows me how she works, talks with her family, and how she baths. I have jerked myself a few times while watching her. She is so beautiful. I was so happy today. No one saw her, people love their lives that much, huh! We bid our goodbyes and I went home all smiley smiley. Our wedding will be held once she turns 20. 2 years more... I can't wait fuck.

In these 2 years my relationship with her become more stronger than ever. Well it was hard for me to control to just bend her down and make love to her. But I controlled because I wanted it special, magical and beautiful. People started fearing me. My father was proud of me. I was all ready to become a Yakuza but I just have to wait for my love.

The most awaited day soon came. The Wedding day! No! The Most Powerful Yakuza's Wedding Day! Yes! I got ready with the help of my brother he was teasing me by Wedding night and all. I waited for my beautiful lady to come while standing proudly at the aisle. Suddenly the voices stopped and the grand music played and the door opened revealing her A pure beauty with a beautiful smile on her face was walking towards me. Her long hairs were into a bun. The vail on her hided her face not that much. But yes! The dress was off shoulders chosen by me of course. She was beautiful fuck, fuck, fuck the eye contact we made. I held her delicate hand from her father's and kissed it. She blushed and looked down. I helped her to get on the aisle. I know how traditions work the bride isn't allowed to herself in the mirror so she would probably be nervous. I held her and said, "You look beautiful my love." "How do you know I didn't spin for you." She said chuckling lightly. Soon the wedding started we did our vows.

"Do you Soon to be Asian and African Yakuza Leader Jeon Justin Jungkook son of Leader Jeon Jae-hyuk take Malissa Y/N Morrone daughter of European Yakuza Leader Albert Morrone as your beloved wife?" "I do

"Do you Soon to be Asian and African Yakuza Leader Jeon Justin Jungkook son of Leader Jeon Jae-hyuk take Malissa Y/N Morrone daughter of European Yakuza Leader Albert Morrone as your beloved wife?" "I do." I said and took the knife from the red traditional plate and pour my blood in an envelope. Drop by drop from my palm as a Mafia tradition.

"Do you Malissa Y/N Morrone daughter of European Yakuza Leader Albert Morrone take Jeon Justin Jungkook son of Asia and African Yakuza Leader Jeon Jae-hyuk as your beloved husband?" "I do." She said and made a cut on her delicate palm. these traditions... "The envelope of your vows and trust has been sealed by your own blood. Now, in the name of lord I may announce you as husband and wife. Jeon Justin Jungkook and Mrs. Malissa Y/N Justin Jungkook. You may kiss the bride." The priest said.

I roll over her veil that was covering her beautiful angelic face. I held her closely from waist and said, "Mine!" She smiled at me and said, "Yours!" I chuckled cupping her cheeks and finally kissed those beautiful pump lips which I have craved for past 4 years. Her lips were soft, delicate like cotton. I was worried that I may ruin her by the demon inside me, who is ruthless. But she can control that demon too. I tilted my head to get more of her. She pulled away catching her breath only then I noticed people were cheering and congratulating our parents. Oh shit I forgot people are here. We did traditions like breaking the glass vase and the number of broken pieces symbolise how many happy years of marriage the newlywed have ahead of them. I took the biggest vase I could get it reached till my waist line where my gun was. I smashed it into thousands of pieces to have a lot of years as said.

Guests congratulated us and we gave them Bomboniere - It refers to the gifts to guests to thank them for their attendance at our wedding.

We had our first dance which consists of another tradition. It is the tradition for guests to hold colourful streams attached to the bride and groom's hands as we waltz, and to wrap them up in streamers, well wishes, and love as we dance.