Chapter 20

I was trying to hold back my tears while seeing my babies on the screen. They are so beautiful. My twins. I held her tightly as she was crying out of joy. "You see here Leader, this one is a girl and this one is a boy." The female doctor explained us. "You are at the end of the month with means that the babies are fully formed. They have legs, arms, hands, fingers, toes and they can also open and close their fists and mouth."

My babies are fully formed. My small humans are healthy and they can move inside her but we won't feel it until some time. I kissed her forehead after the session completes and she buries her head into my chest crying her heart out. "Baby what happened didn't you liked it?" I said as I hear her sniffle, "Jungkook they are beautiful!" She said as she sees the twins in that piece of paper now. "I know right. They are just like you darling." I say as I again kiss her forehead. I don't want to cry but seeing her like this crying because of such joy it's difficult for me to control my emotions.

"C'mon let's go. Everyone's waiting for us to know the gender." I say as I help her get down and also sent a personal maid inside the room as I waited outside. "Congratulations Young Madam. You are expecting twins." I hear the maid say to as she says a small 'Thank you' while sniffing. Such a baby!

She came out wearing the same green dress that matches her skin tone so well. I place my palms at her back and creased it slowly giving her the warmth she deserves while I kiss her lips softly. "Congratulations baby!" I said as she giggles and snuggles more into me.

-
As soon as we arrives. I went to her side and brings her out of her the car with my help very carefully. Suddenly I hear her sister shouting and running towards us with a ear to ear smile on her face. I immediately come in front of her as I see that this women can harm my children because of how much energy she has. God!

"Careful! I won't allow you to go near her if you can't be gentle." I said and nods as she quickly says sorry. I went near Y/N and held her close to me while these sisters talk. "C'mon let's go in everyone's excited." Selena says and lead the way into the house with the hip hops. Y/N chuckle at her reaction and I smile towards her.

-

Everyone sat down in the living room. Jungkook attached to me like a magnet. A maid comes up with the water for both of us as We came from outside. "So how was it?" His mother asked. "It was fine mom. The babies are healthy. Fully formed. They have legs, arms. They can function their body now. They are healthy." "Are you getting twins?" Selena said the most excited one. "Yes we are." I said and look at him with a smile and he gladly returned it back.

-

5th Month...

Pregnancy hormones sucks. Her mood drastically changes with no great explanation. She wanted this thing and the next time she hate it. She literally throws tantrums. It isn't easy but it's worth it. Right now she is in really a good mood, we are walking in our garden hand in hand while her one of her hand on her big belly. It is the most beautiful sight for me to watch her filled up with my babies. And I don't wanna lose it, Never.

"Let's sit." I say as I make her sit on the comfortable bench and let her head rest on my shoulders. It's the evening, the sun is about to set up it's beautiful especially with these people beside me of course. I place my hand on her belly and creased it softly. We always talk to our kids, it actually helps them to get to know us and they may react.

"Thank you for giving me this precious gift baby." I said and kiss the crown of her head and she closes her eyes and enjoy my touches. "I love you." She says and look upto me. Kissing her lips softly and replied, "I love you more sweetheart." I said and.........the baby kicked.

What?

She was as shocked as me and I sit on my knees and bring my face closer to her stomach and say, "Hey, babies do that again. Daddy wants to feel you." I say as I can feel another kick from the right side of the stomach this time. I look upto her and she was crying with nothing but pure happiness. She looked like a happiest person on earth. I stand up on my feet and bend down towards her and kiss her lip. I move my lips lips against her soft one.

I bit down her lower lip and pulled away leaving her breathless. "Thank you Y/N" I say and kissed her forehead one more time.