Chapter 33

"Are you alright?" My mother in law asked as soon as I woke up. Sitting up straight with the help of her I sigh and throw my head back to the headboard and sat in a comfortable position. "I am I guess. What happened to me?" I asked frowning. "You fainted in the washroom after throwing up, it's good that a maid was there otherwise we wouldn't have known." She said and I can see her worried eyes staring into mine. "What exactly happened to me?" I asks. Her mood changes into a happier one. She smiled brightly and said, "You're pregnant."

I widened my eyes and immediately looked down at my womb. It's flat yet I could feel my baby inside me just like I did when I was pregnant with my twins. I smile back to her and she hugged me gently. Pulling away she places the food in front me and said, "Sa-rang is pregnant too." I smiled softly and picked up the fork. "That's nice. I'll call her tonight." She nodded and said, "I am worried about Jieun and Swarn."

"What about them?"

"Your dad is just fed up by Siwan's behaviour whereas he is 24/7 searching for a guy for jieun. I am worried that if siwan doesn't leave his lover, Jae would kill her or make siwan isolated from us." I could feel the atmosphere getting heavier. I took a deep breathe and hugged my mother-in-law. "It's ok father will understand. And about Jieun I will talk to her." She looked at me and shaked her head. "No you are pregnant, I don't want you to get stressed."

"There is nothing to get stressed, I am happily doing this. Don't worry mom."

-

I look out of the window of my twins room and noticed how beautiful the reflection of the sky on our pool looks so beautiful. Creasing my daughters head I sighed as she drank my milk. It was very tough to calm down her down especially when she has learnt the word 'dada'. She would repeat it again and again, calling for Jungkook. I almost teared up when I couldn't answer my daughter's questioning eyes. But the question is why am I behaving like this?

It's not that Jungkook has left us forever. He is just gone for couple of months and would come back really soon. Yet I couldn't ignore my feelings of obsessiveness for him. I know it's wrong but I couldn't help it, I need him whenever I breathe. I need him near me. I want him. I crave for him. I miss him.

I miss my husband so much. He hasn't even called me, just a text when he had reached china. I can't ignore the unnecessary and negative thoughts from my head, I just want him to be safe and healthy. I can't see every time he would come home with bruises on his knuckles after beating the shit out of someone. Oh! I wish I knew what could be the position of the other person who had taken Jungkook's punches and kicks.

-

SENSETIVE CONTENT AHEAD....

Sitting with my doctors and other important mens I listened to the one who was pointing at the presentation he gave. The new project we are working on is known as - The Sleep Experiment. This experiment is actually about my army. For how much time can a human be alive without sleeping and how much work can he do accordingly.

I would fight with numerous people thus I meed a strong army behind my back atleast some people who can fight whenever asked you no matter if he is tired. I am trying to build a gas or a drug which can prevent people from sleeping and could give them energy to work without getting tired. The discussion of the plans and chemicals will be done in these two months and the making of the drug will be start after 2 months by my doctors.

The drug needs 2 more months to make whereas to test weather it is working or not we need some tester, which are humans. There are 5 humans, for this as well as they would be forced to have this drug then I could finally see if this drug could actually work or not.

-

Jungkook's POV

I sigh as I step into my room of the villa I had in china itself. I was damn tired yet very excited for this project. This is a very dirty and dark experiment for anyone to hear. Because suppose if the drug didn't work the testers could be dead and I again have to make it and test it again. I know it would have side effects, but the fact that many people would be killed during testing still doesn't stop me from making this shit.

I am missing my wife. I am fucking missing her presence. I wasn't even able to talk to her, as soon as I stepped out of my private jet. I am missing Kiara's exciting voice whenever she would see me as well as I am missing my son's curious eyes whenever I would show him something new. Having my kids in my arms while I myself gave them the tour of their house, their exciting and curious eyes could just make me feel calm.

Whereas I am missing my family I can still check on them. I have special cameras inside my room and my kid's room. I opened my iPad with a glass of whiskey I held in my other hand. Taking a sip I sigh and tried to release all my tiredness. I opened the camera in my kid's room and checked upon them. They were peacefully sleeping and looked so calm. I felt my heart in peace when I saw them after a long day.

Shifting to the other camera on our bedroom I look for my wife but couldn't find her. I again shifted the camera to the bathroom camera and find her opening het bathroom probably getting ready for a shower. I got an idea and called her. I am going to have a little relaxation while eyeing my wife.

😅😅😅😅 I am sorry for a late update, I couldn't update yesterday because I went to a club that had opened recently in my locality. I actually have A LOT of work to do, my school as well as my academy is giving me a headache because of so much work I had pilled up. And I just don't know what to do, so You guys need to wait a little for the updates, and one more thing, let me know if you want to know more about this experiment of Jungkook otherwise we would directly skip the time to two months later!!

The proof concept photos are killing me!!!!!!!!! 🥵🥵🥵

I got my deco kit delivered 🥰🥰🥰 I did this for every member as well I have more ideas because I love journaling.!

Take care everybody, I hope you are doing great. 💜💜💜

 💜💜💜