Chapter 17

His hand started going lower and lower till it reached my heat. He started rubbing it slowly and sensually. He growled near my ear when I move a little against him. He cups my pussy while kissing my neck time to time. He parts my underwear a little giving him the acsses to my already throbbing pussy. "I'll be gentle." He says and kisses my earlobe lightly

He creases my wet folds gently and slowly which allows me to whine for his touch. He slowly enters two of his fingers inside me and gave me the pleasure I wanted for so long. I don't what got into me maybe pregnancy hormones but I was craving for his manly touch. Those two fingers of his first really slowly stared to move in a circular motion inside me. I moaned when I noticed him getting little fast. He folds his fingers inside at a fast pace. Folding - unfolding- folding - unfolding.

He wasn't moving his fingers in out. They were inside me and doing those ohh so pleasurable unholy things. And I was beyond feeling excited to cum. I moaned loudly when I felt him going more inside me. "Oh...Jungkook."

He did this for a couple of minutes and then let me cum on his fingers. He was still inside me doing nothing and letting me calm down from the intense sensation I had while kissing my shoulders he tried to calm me down. His touches were so gentle.

He was wearing a very hot white lower with a shoulder less top. Looking hot as always. He turned me around to face him and kissed my lips a little naughtily. I smiled against him lips and let my palm rest on his broad chest. "You look more hot with these dresses on you." He says as he squeezes my butt lightly.

"I know daddy." I whisper near his ear and started grinding on him. He growled and warned me with his eyes to stop. As much as I am scared of his gaze, I can't stop myself from having a great pleasure tonight. "Y/N stop you are pregnant." He warns but I shook my head and said, "But you said you will be gentle. Please I am horny." I pout and let my head rest on his shoulders. He chuckles loudly. "Fine. Let's be quick." He says before unbuttoning his belt.

-
"I know mom. Yeah.... He's fine. Yup!" I reply to my Mom's thousands of questions because it's been a week I have talked to her. Sarang's wedding made me a little busy because of the wedding dress I designed. "Mom, I have something to tell you." I suddenly says ubruptly stopping her from the stories she was narrating about how a pain in the ass is my twin sister.

"What is it sweety? Is everything fine?" She asks a little worried. "Umm...Yeah well actually the news is that. I am pregnant." I say and waited for her to reply.

1
2
3

I counted till 3 and she gasps dramatically. With a loud oh my god I hear from the phone she started running somewhere. She is a bit childish I guess same as my twin. Whereas I am the more collected and calmer oner. I am on my dad and my twin is on my mother.

"Are you kidding me?" I hear Selena say and she suddenly grabs the phone from mom as I can hear the shuffling from thE other side a lot. "Malissa! Oh my god. You're p-Pregnant?"

"Yes.." I wasn't finished when I suddenly heard my dad's voice from the other side. "Who's pregnant?" "Dad Malissa is Pregnant!!!" "Really?" "Yes! I am very excited. Dad please I want to meet her." The call suddenly gets disconnected maybe because of how Selena would be jumping up and down. I chuckle and remember the time I used to spend with her. She is my sister and I miss her so much but I don't have the courage to tell Jungkook about this he would be furious and would ask me 100 of questions about why I suddenly want to go. Just maybe if he allows he would put 1000 of restrictions on me. It's sometimes hard to deal with my husband.

-

"How was your day?" Jungkook asks as he removed his expensive watch and placed on the the shelf with the other ones. "It was good. How was yours?" I ask as I made my self more comfortable in the bed. He came just 15 minutes ago while I waited for him because I wanted to talk about going Europe for sometime. I now realised that it's been long since I have went there. My family comes to me everytime. I haven't been there for so long.

He was a bit late today because nowadays he has a lot of work. Before the cosa Nostra event he is always this busy. I was wearing this animal print silk bathrobe.

He freshened up and finally came to me and we shared a long kiss as we craved for it all day. He never comes near me whenever he comes from work because he says it's unhygienic and very bad for me. He was doing this from start so now when I am pregnant he has been taking care of hygiene every now and then. Particular about what I eat how much I eat. And what not.

"You look good." He says and nuzzle his face in the crook of my neck inhaling my fragrance. "Jungkook" I pronounce his name and pushes him a little for him to come out of me. "What?" He asks me worriedly. He noticed my hesitance and became serious and questions me, "Y/N what is it?" "Jungkook well today I told my family the good news." I say with a small smile and look upto him. "I know baby. The phone of yours gives me every information." He says and kisses my forehead softly. He was busy yet he was able to look into what I am doing.

"I am just missing my family Jungkook. I am missing my sister." I say and slowly look up to see his reaction. He was emotionlessly staring at me and I was trying to read him. He slowly took a deep breath and said, "Why is this so sudden?" "Umm... Well I told them that I was pregnant and.."

"Exactly you are PREGNANT. You ain't carrying any normal child that I could give you the permission to roam around. You are carrying the future, of the whole continent and this empire. You are carrying my child, Malissa. The ever most powerful Yakuza's child." He completes and places a strand of my hair behind my ears while gently creasing my smooth hairs. "I know but I miss them."

"Fine I'll call someone to bring your sister safe here. She'll stay here until you give birth."