Chapter 37

We ate our dinner in silence, not an awkward one but the normal silence. The kids are already fed and will sleep once they have any of us me or my wife with them. Patting their head softly until they fall into a comfortable and peaceful sleep. I am extremely mad at Y/N how can se think about hiding such a big news for me. I agree she just wanted to surprise me but no, this is something I should know no matter what. My child is on it's way to come out of it's mother's womb and I knew it when it was already 2 months of pregnancy.

I came to know that she is pregnant because I know every inch of her body. How will she look in this, that and stuff I know everything. And she is carrying my child how can't I not know. But when I carefully examined it while sitting on my knees and creasing my child I notice the bump is much bigger than compared too if she carries a single child. Whereas, I know how a bump would look if she is again pregnant with twins but it looked much larger made me feel that she needs triple care than normally she is having. See, I came to know that we are expecting triplets just by examining her for few seconds that is the main reason of me knowing that my wife is pregnant.

We finished our dinner, bit our goodbyes and went to our room. She came out of the bathroom with a cute robe around her body and a messy bun. I couldn't just stay mad at her when she looks so cute and irresistible. She picked Taehyung up carefully because she is pregnant and let him drink her milk. The twins are big enough I guess but they still need their mother not that I have any problem though. The main and cute little problem is my daughter, she is clinging onto me as soon as I picked her up for a walk around the mansion after our dinner. I am laying on my bed and she is on top of me comfortable laying and have no plan to get separated but again not that I have any complains about it.

As soon as Taehyung is done with his feeding she motions me to pick him up and make him burp. She takes kiara and she goes to her mother without any complaint because she needs milk too. As soon my daughter sees her mother's boobs she envelopes the nipples and suck it in order to get the milk. I pat Taehyung's back to make him burp while roaming around the room. I stand near the window and he finally burps out. Kissing his forehead I try to make him sleep but no he needs his mother for this.

Whereas when Kiara was done she called out for me in her voice already wiggling out of her mother's grip to get me not giving any chance to Y/N to even cover her breasts. I chuckled and take her in my arms. My two kids are in my arms peacefully sleeping is the best feeling whenever I have a busy day. "Dada." Taehyung calls out and I turn my head towards him only to find him pointing at the lights of city view from our bedroom window. He loves these beautiful lights.

"I know baby. They are beautiful right." He finds them memorising enough to ignore everyone in front him. My wife comes in front of me, placing her small palm on my cheek she kisses me and I kiss her back. It was so soft and lovely. The kisses conveys her message that whatever she did was a mistake and she just wanted to surprise me. Pulling away I kiss her forehead and cheeks and say, "Don't do that again baby." "I know jungkook. I am sorry, I thought a surprise would be better."

I hum and look at Taehyung. He again had one of his finger inside his mouth and was looking at us with stars in his eyes. I smile and kiss his cheeks. My daughter is already sleep so Y/N helps me to lay her down on her crib. She wiggles as soon as her back touches the soft mattress beneath her, I pat her chest and wait for her to sleep before slowly moving away from the crib.

Taehyung is still wide awake

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Taehyung is still wide awake. There is no sign of sleep in his eyes. Y/N try to coax him for sleep but no matter what he will do whatever he wishes for. And right now he wants us to play with him. I sit on my bed and make him lay down between us. Detaching his fist from his mouth I pat his head trying to make him sleep again but no. He blabbers something but I couldn't really get what he said. He stare at the ceiling and look at the blue light that made the room really beautiful. I smile, taking my phone from the night stand I change the blue color into a pink one and look for his reaction. He smile and I again the color into a purple one. He smiles really brightly at this color and says things in his own baby voice.

"Jungkook why are you changing the lights? This is not a disco

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Jungkook why are you changing the lights? This is not a disco." I chuckled at the cute complaint of my wife and motioned her to sit. She sat down on the edge of the bed first. Placing a hand on her stomach she lays down into a comfortable position. "Are you ok?" I ask gently. "Yes." She replies with smile.

"Look at Taehyung." She looks down finds him smiling brightly while wriggling his arms and legs to touch the lights that is too much beautiful for him. He raise his hand up and try to catch it in his small palm. My wife chuckled and said, "Aww my tae baby you can't have it." "Mama." He answers. I smile brightly at my family and said, "He can have whatever he wishes for." This is so peaceful just me and my family.