Chapter 15

She woke up feeling a hand softly creasing my belly. She opened her eyes and turned her face to right where he was already staring at her with a straight face shirtless looking so hot early in the morning itself. Shaking off her unnecessary thoughts she said, "Good morning."

He chuckled of how cutely she said while yawning. She now turned all towards him and comfortably burry her face into his chest. He creases her smooth hairs and said, "Good Morning love." his deep voice indicate that he has woken up not a long ago and the first thing he did was to stare at his wife's peaceful face.

"Jungkook I am bored." She suddenly break the silence with her whining sentence. "But you have a lot to do darling. What about your designs?" He asked as he traces his fingers on her waist. "Yeah I know. But I want to go somewhere out. Please." As she said those words Jungkook's hand stopped creasing her waist and his aura completely changed.

"Why?" He spatted out loud trying to control his sentiments. He doesn't like her going out. Not because it's dangerous for her but because the people are flithy. They'll do anything to hurt her. And as you look at her, her morning face also is very pretty. He can see her milky face glowing like a baby, lips red like a strawberry and her eye colour is a cherry on top. She looked upto him and place her small hand on his face. He immediately closes his eyes to enjoy the warmth she always provides to him, "Please baby. I promise I won't talk to any body."

Jungkook thinks for a bit. Malissa barely goes out not because he is forcing her to stay but because she knew how this system works, she knew how her father also prohibited her to go. There must be a reason. And now she is comfortable being in the house around with the family members. Spending time with them is nowadays her very special moment. Also now when she is pregnant, it will be bad to deny the request of two so he agrees.

"Fine. But I'll let you know the date but not now." He says and kisses her forehead. She smiles brightly and pecks his lips. But he wasn't letting her go now. He picks her up gently and places her on his lap. He takes a strand for her hairs that was falling on her beautiful face, disturbing her lightly because of the air conditioner and placed it behind her ear. He creases her cheeks softly and places his lips on her.

He softly bites down her lower lip earning a soft moan from her he pulls away. "Morning breath jungkook." She said and lays down on him. But he immediately pulls her away and places her down on the bed very gently. She was confused why is he being so restless about how she sit or lay?

"You don't have to lay down on your stomach. I know it is flat but I don't wanna take risk." He says and kisses her cheeks softly.

"Why?"

"Because a type was super glue is on it's way for our already solid bond."

She burst out laughing hearing this. She never expected him to be the cringe one but this man does things very unexpectedly. "Jungkook I ain't getting your point. What do you mean by that." She softly laughs at him. But his next sentence wasn't cringe at all and actually supported well to the first one.

"You're pregnant."

"What?" She sits up now and looks at him wide her beautiful wide eyes. "Really?" She now asks with a beautiful smile at him. He nod his head and pulls her for a hug. He kisses the top of her head and let his lips be there for a moment. He pulls away and says softly, "A life without you is not worth living, darling. You came and I realised that there could be something more than killing and stuff. And now this"

He puts his palm on her flat belly and kisses there softly, "This is a gift from heaven, baby."

-
Everyone sits down at the dinning table comfortably. The upcoming Cosa Nostra event is hectic because before the event was to be held for 6 days but now it will be for 3 days. So he needs to discuss every single thing in just 3 days. And he can't skip any information because of how important the things are for this year.

"So Justin how is everything going on? You know the event is now for 3 days." His father asked him in the middle of eating.

"I would prefer to talk about this in personal dad." He said and wipe his face from the tissue. His father nods his head in agreement. Jungkook checks Y/N's plate which had a decent amount of food. He moved towards his family members seeing them happily eating their food enjoying each other's company.

"You know I have a lot to show you. I bought this dress from Chanel the other day but I would like to do some changes. Will you do that for me?" Jieun says as she talks with Malissa non stop. She is always this cheerful and talkative. "Ok I'll d.." Y/N's words were cut off by her husband. "No you won't be working from now on. Not for a year actually." He says as the other stops eating and eyes jungkook about what shit he is talking about. Yet Y/N was ready, she knew the restrictions would come once he finds out she is pregnant. She figured it out when he helped her in bathing this morning even if her belly is flat.

"And why is that Justin?" His grandmother asked as now Y/N smiles a bit at everyone.

"Because we are pregnant."