Chapter 26

"Why don't you accept Siwan's relationship?" Mrs. Jeon says as she comb her hair sitting in front of her dressing table. Mr. Jeon came and put his hand of his wife's shoulder. "She is just using him." He says. Mrs. Jeon shake her head and stood up facing her she placed her head on his naked chest as he was shirtless she looked upto him and said, "I was also from a poor family. Yet here I am."

Creasing her waist Mr. Jeon said, "But you weren't using me."

"Try to understand Jae, what if your parents didn't accepted us at all."

"Then I would have still loved you, and we would still have our children in our small house no matter what." He said smiling and kiss the top of her head. She frowned and looked upto him with wide eyes, "Jae what do you mean?" He sigh and drop his head from her waist he ruffles his hair and said, "He could leave if he want to. I have no problem. I already have a perfect son that's Justin. And now he already have a son further."

She shook her head and looked at him with an unsatisfying look, "How can you say this Jae. He is our child, our son. How can you do this with him?" She said with disappointment.

"Then he has to stay home and leave that beggar."

-

Giving a few neck kisses to my wife, I pull away and back hugged her. Closing my eyes I inhaled her sweet scent she naturally had. She giggles and turns around, taking my lower lip between my teeth. I check her out. She wore a white silk robe that was barely sitting on her shoulders because of how smooth skin she had. "Not today. I am sore from last night and this morning." She said placing her hands on my chest as I leaned in to capture her lips.

I groan in dissatisfaction and sigh. Unwanted Pulling away from her I lay on the bed when she placed a glass of water on my side table. She turned around to walk towards bathroom but not before getting a spank from me. She giggles shaking her head she closes the door.

I sigh and look at my kids. They were already peacefully sleeping. They have their room, but I don't think that a nanny would be enough to take care of them and they still need their mother so for now they have their cribs inside our room only and I am satisfied about it because I just have to move an eye to check up on my kids.

I heard the door open as Y/N comes out taking a fresh bath. She did a light night routine, switching off the light she lay beside me and snuggled into me. "I'll take you and the kids for a dinner tomorrow." I said as I crease her waist. "Is there anything special?" She asks before taking a yawn. I smile as I kiss her forehead and said, "No just wanna spend some time with a beautiful wife and 2 cute kids."

-

"You ready?" I ask as I came inside the room to check on my wife who wore a cut out A line pink dress. Round earrings and a gold ring complimenting her while her curvy hairs fall down till her waist. She was wearing white heel as I enter. "You are looking so cute." I say as she gets up and walks towards me with a gentle smile on her dazzling face. "And you are looking like a bunny." She said as I drop my smile and picks her up. I lay her on the bed and started tickling her, "J-Jungkook S-Stop..." she laughs and tried to get away.

I hold her wrists above her head and creased her cheeks with the my other hand. Smiling at each other I peck her lips to her cheeks. I gave her small butterflies kisses that barely touched her face. Giving a forehead kiss we got up and went out to pick the kids.

My daughter wore a black top with brown pants and had an LV pacifier when we entered the room. While Taehyung was sitting twining with his sister and a maid beside her making sure he doesn't fall down. I picked up Taehyung while Y/N had Kiara.

I have realised that I haven't talked much about my daughter's beauty. My daughter has enhanced her beauty definitely by her mother. She have everything Y/N has, like a carbon copy. Her smile is on me. And her special feature or the most beautiful feature is her eye. She had completely black eye ball. Yet it was the most beautiful eye colour I had seen after her mother. It holds the hole universe and when she stares at me with an unknown joy I feel the need to protect my daughter from thus world and I definitely would.

We enter the restaurant as the kids were in stroller because I don't want anyone to see them. Not because I am afraid of my enemies that could kidnap them and use them as a weakness against me. But because I wanted them to live freely especially Taehyung I want him to go and learn things by adventure activities. That's how I am gonna train him to be a Yakuza.

We sat down as the waiter came and take our orders. I finally pull the babies out of the stroller and make them comfortably sit on a high chair. Kiara was on my side while Taehyung was staring at his mother with his head resting on the table of the chair. He adores his mother very much. Y/N notices his activities and took him to his lap while giggling. "You like being with mommy? Yes?" She awws at him as he smiles brightly and tries to talks. He was reading Malissa's lips and tried to say them. I made sure to take a video of them. "Mommy loves Taehyung." She says while pointing towards herself and then at him. "Mommy loves Tae." She repeats herself. "Tae..." he says and giggles. "Oh my! Yes that's your name. That's my baby's name."

I turn towards my left and saw my daughter looking at me with her beautiful black eyes with a pacifier in her mouth. I chuckle and take her on my lap. "Say dada." I repeat myself couple of times as she moves her chin up and down while gazing at my lips. She is trying to call me.