Chapter 22

Sitting on the bed With one hand I held my baby boy close to me as he drink my milk while the other hand creasing my daughter's small head. Jungkook is currently inside the washroom freshening up. The maids have already cleaned the mess in the room.

My mother-in-law enters the room with a smile on her face behind her the vice maid of the house - Lisa comes with a food trolley. She places the food trolley and my mother came upto me. "Is he done?" She asks pointing at my son who is sucking my boob for the milk. "I guess so. He is just sucking." I say and she comes and detaches him from my boob slowly.

At the same time Jungkook walks into the room wearing a turtle neck black body con shirt and the black pants. "You are seeing my wife naked huh, mom?" He says with a smirk as we chuckle loudly. He went towards the mirror checking himself, he come towards the bed from the side where our daughter is. He gently lays beside her. Keeping his head upon his arm. His whole body weight is on his arm. He kisses her forehead softly.

She wiggles a bit but calms down when Jungkook placed his hand on her small chest and pat it lightly. He sees me staring at him with a smile so he signals me to come down at him and then kisses on my lips.

"Huh!" Selena gasped seeing the twins as she entered the room. I pulled away from Jungkook and signal her to come and sit beside me. She gently creased my hand while seeing my son who was now on Jungkook's lap and my daughter who had just opened her eyes. "Can I hold her?" She asked pointing at her. 

"Wash your hands first." Jungkook said as she nodded and went to wash her hands. She came and excitedly sat comfortably on the bed with legs crossed. I pick my daughter and gave her to Selena. She aw at her as soon as she held her in her arms. "She is adorable." She says and I hmm.

"Y/N the elders are coming why don't you change real quick?" My mother asked gently as I nodded. She held my hands and helped me to stand up. I changed into this simple net purple polka dress. I came and ate some fruits from the trolley. Soon others - Grandparents, father, Jieun came. They saw the twins and held them on by one.

Jungkook is behind me as I can feel his chest touching my back. "What are we gonna name them?" I ask as I noticed we haven't even decided the name. He chuckled and said, "The naming is normally done by the elders of the family. And it needs some special event in the house itself."

I nodded and sigh. My babies! Our daughter is now with the dad and son with our grandad. "Congratulations children. Your kids are adorable." Dad said to us with a smile as we returned it gladly and thanked him.

-

A week later

My heart is at peace. I have my own kids. Those small human I see in my wife's arm sucking her boobs, they are mine. My heart felt so emotionally overwhelmed when my daughter held my finger with her tiny hands for the first time. No matter how much tensed I am, no matter how much pressure I have from work. I always remember I have someone waiting for me at home and that is my family. Y/N has given me the best thing I could ever get and I love her so much. The respect I had for her doubles when I saw her in pain.

I held my wife close to me as the priest said some holy mantra to our kids those who were in a covered crib. Me and my wife were on the stage, opposite to us our kids and the priest doing his work. In front of us were our family and her family. The maids and every butler was present there. This was a very important event for our family. The naming of the babies.

The priest ended his mantra. And opened his eyes and said, "I would like to call upon Leader Jae-hyuk and his wife for the naming ceremony." My parents came up and smiled a little at us then turned all of their attention to our kids. "Have you decided the names?" The priest asked as my mother nodded. My parents came and opened the opening of the crib.

My father held our son and my mother held our daughter. My father stated holding my son securely, "I am feeling very honoured and overwhelmed to held my grandkids in my arms. These kids will be the future of the empire and I promise you all They won't disappoint you at all. Their father Jeon Justin Jungkook my son is known as the most powerful Yakuza from 6 years and I am sure his son would also take over his post and will rule as the another powerful Yakuza Leader. He'll make sure to keep you safe and will be your guardian protector all along the way. As per your wishes would come true, he would listen to your problems and will solve them. He will be respectfully to the people and will be ruthless to his enemies. His name would be Taehyung. Which means all the wishes come true."

"She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She would respect her elders, love her friends and would care for her juniors. She would be the ray of new hope and enlightenment to this house. She will always state positivity and will make sure everyone is happy and fortunate. She will bring peace and glory to the people who may held her. She is our princess who is keen on beautifying her territory with just her smile and her positive nature. She will be the most beautiful girl you'll ever see just like her mother - Jeon Y/N my daughter-in-law. Her name would be Kiara. Which mean fortune, light, good luck and peace."