Chapter 11

The things in this chapter are FICTIONAL. That means it's purely based on imagination not on real life real situations. Remember a Mafia Leader can be both Male as well as Female. But not a Yakuza Leader. He is MALE!

We are currently sitting on this round table with the mafia group leaders under us at Cosa Nostra Event. Discussing about our site of dark web that has been shut down by police. They tried to search for the owner. But my security system was strong enough. "Okay! So fine. We will make another site tomorrow morning. But Right now we will be talking about Jungkook's being your next Yakuza Leader." My dad said. "Any questions?" My grandfather said. "Ok Jungkook let's start with you presentation and prove yourself." My dad whispered to me patting my shoulder. There were some investors who wanted to invest in our upper world business and some millionaires to buy drugs and girls. So, I need to prove them that I could be a better Yakuza Leader and they can rely on me for all their supplies and money.

"Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen. I would like to tell you about the things I did to protect our continent's dark secret from getting caught. The things I did in past 4 years for the sake of my people. So here we go...." I slowly told me everything in detail about the deeds and stuff. The profit I earned from Dark Web, selling organs and much more really impressed the investors. I made sure to give special attention to the things I did for the people under me. "As you can see here, we have earned a lot of profit." I said pointing at the graph on the the screen. I finished as I turned around and earned a round of applause. My dad and grandpa were wearing a proud smile. "Any question?" I asked.

"How can you be so sure that you'll be he best Leader. Can you explain me in just few words Mr.Jeon? Don't elaborate much." The millionaire said. "Well, I have a dream and that is to make my people's dream come true." That's all I said. After the event my dad announced my reception with Malissa next week and invited some important trusted people. I was currently watching the new mens as guards, new mafia Leader, even female or male maids who'll be serving us, taking An oath. In this oath you have to promise us that you'll remain loyal to us without even questioning or complaining. Your life will be end while serving us. They have to seal this promise by cutting your hand and placing on top of the fire and repeat the vows one by one.

"All glory to our new Yakuza Leader Jeon Justin Jungkook." The priest said as my father placed a crown on my head with a proud smile. I smiled back. Everyone cheered and I was so happy.

I went back home feeling tired from all the work. Cosa Nostra events are hectic. My family prepared a feast for me as a me congratulating me as new Leader. Y/N's family was also there. Right now, I am sitting on the dinning table eating with my family while my one hand was creasing Y/N's thigh. She wore this black and maginta colour silk saree. And danm! She was looking sexy. I was trying so hard to control my dirty mind. My father called me and all the attention were on us. "So, Justin your and Malissa's reception will be day after tomorrow that is next week. So, you'll be announcing yourself as new Yakuza Leader and will held a separate party for it." He said. I nodded and went back to my eating. The conversation took turn to Sa-Rang's marriage. She'll get married in 6 months. The dinner went great and now here I am with my wife in the balcony holding her tight against me.

"Have you choose your engagement dress, baby?" I asked softly. She denied shaking her head and said, "No, you choose for me. Your choices are better." "Well I don't know about the dress but I am really good at choosing what's inside the dress." I said smirking. She chuckled shyly and said, "Shut up you pervert!" "C'mon it's getting cold outside. Let's get in." I said and took her gently with me inside. After locking the door and made sure the lightings of the room were perfect. I waited for her to come out of the shower. She stepped out wearing a red sexy sleepwear. I was sitting on the bed, hands holding onto my weight while legs stretched and signalling her to come and sit on me. She seductively walks towards me and I felt my dick twitching when she turned around and purposely bent over to adjust her sexy butt on my crotch. Her back was facing me. She started moving slowly on me.

"Hmm....stop moving. You gonna regret it so bad." I growled and grabbed her waist to stop. She turned around while still sitting and pressuring my cock. Fuck! "And I wanna regret." She whispered softly against my lips. "I am tired baby. But, once I got up then I guess your warm shower won't help you anymore." I said closing my eyes feeling her against my hard cock. "I know you are tired. Lemme relive all your stress." She says and sucks on my neck. Gosh! Why is she becoming naughty suddenly. I suddenly got up with her and placed my hands on her butt. "So let's get ready for your daddy to make love to you until the morning comes peeking behind the curtains like a kid."