Chapter 23

Taehyung and Kiara. My children. The thought of being a mother is itself peaceful and beautiful. Especially when I see my husband talking to them. Even if he know that his babies can't understand him he would show his expressions by his hands while talking. He would come home early and would talk to them for hours. Jungkook never gets tired of cooing them no matter how tired he is. And that's what he is doing right now.

He is sitting on the bed shirtless with Taehyung in his arms as he was crying too much tonight. The twins are now 3 month old and it's just sometimes too much for me to handle. But Jungkook is Pretty cool with his kids. He would make up couple of excuses just to hold his children close to him.

Taehyung calms a bit when he feels his father swaying him left to right a little. I turn to my left to check on my daughter who is sleeping peaceful inside her crib. "Shh...it's ok." Jungkook says and then looks upto me. He comes forward and kisses fully on my lips. He sucks my bottom lip and then enters his tongue inside me. He devour the inside of my mouth like a hungry beast and then finally pulls away. I chuckled as I place my hand on his cheek and pecked his lips continues. He chuckled resulting his body to vibrate.

We looked down a smile on our face and notice Taehyung looking at us with very big eyes. He blinks softly and tries to touch me. I giggle and gave him a forehead kiss bit before I could pull away he tires to peek inside my nightgown.
Now, I get it. He is hungry.

"Do you want mommy to feed you?" I ask gently creasing his cheek. He smiled widely and wiggles his legs and arms in a random way. I pick him up and we get into a comfortable position as he suck my boob for the milk. Taehyung normally doesn't get up in the middle of night but right now he is just seeking attention. I turn my head towards Jungkook and notice we are very close.

He closes his eyes and leans in to suck my neck. He kisses my neck then creates several hickeys. I moan loudly as he sucks my sweet spot. He pulls away and looks down at Taehyung. He again stopped doing his activities and was staring at his with his wide eyes. Jungkook chuckles and says, "He would a dirty naughty kid. He's is enjoying watching his parents french kiss."

I chuckle with him and nodded my head saying, "Just like you." He hmms and closes his eyes and inhale my hairs. He then lays down with his one hand on my lower back. I notice Taehyung's eyes sleepy and he finally closes his eyes after couple of minutes. I place him on his crib. Pecking my husband's lips I lay down on Jungkook's biceps as he wraps he tattooed arm around me, we slept peacefully.

-

"You boobs are so big now. I wonder if I would see your face as I lay down on your thighs." Jungkook says back hugging me as I was getting for our dinner night. I giggle, turning around I wrap my one hand around his neck while the other rests on his chest. "Then do you want to try something with them." I ask seductively biting my lip. He smirks and pulls me more closer to him. He pecks my lips and said, "Sure let's just come home. I'll make sure to be a little rough." He whisper in my ears as I shiver due to his deep voice that never fails to make me weak.

We got out of the room and went downstairs. We bid our goodbyes to the family and our kids. I sat and put my seat belt. We reached this really fancy hotel. I get out of the car and Jungkook encircles his arms around me. The guards made our way to the hotel to make sure we are safe. As we enter people stopped their activity and bowed down at us. "Good evening Leader and ma'am." The female manger came and bowed at us. She lead the way to the table and we sat down. We ordered our food and waited while talking.

Jungkook tells me how his works going on and all the stuff. He often tells me about how his clean and legal stuff is going on. He has invested on several public places too. I suddenly tried to become bold and play with fire as I drop my fork unintentionally ofcourse and picked up and made sure to do it slow and display my boobs to him.

I was wearing this magenta slit dress and Jungkook a really hot suit. Looking incredibly handsome. 

I place the fork on the table with a smirk and drink the red wine

I place the fork on the table with a smirk and drink the red wine. He noticed every bit of my body. From how well my fingers are tangles with the fork and how well I pick that up and how my lips become wide as I drink the wine.

He took a breath to calm himself and says in a low voice, "Now Don't regret if I go too harsh on you tonight." He said and straighten his posture as the waiter came with our food. I nodded my head with a seductive smile and said as soon as the waiter leaves after a bow. "Sure daddy."