Chapter 19

She came out of the car and stretched her arms and yawn like a kid. She scratch her head and notice her surroundings where she was standing because she was too much into the sleep that she already forgot she is in front of a huge beautiful mansion. "We are already here?" She asked to the driver who was arranging her suitcase. She brought so many suitcase to live for 9months.

"Yes ma'am. That's leader's home. Let's go inside. Young madam must be waiting." He said panting and lead the way to the gate of the mansion. He told something to the butlers other side of the huge gate and scanned a card. The door immediately opened. She was watching in awe. The surroundings was so heavenly peaceful.

"Selena!!" I called her as I pull her into the hug as soon as she step in the house. I pull away and wipe those tears of hers from the corner for her eyes. "I missed you." She said as I chuckle and kiss her forehead. "How are you? How's the baby?" She said and scanned me from head to toe. It's the first time she has seen me in something other than T shirts. "You became more beautiful Malissa!"

"She indeed is." My husband suddenly said from behind as he came towards me and wrapped his tattooed arm on my waist. He pecked my lips lovingly and look towards Selena.

"I hope you didn't had any problem on the way." He said as she shook her head and said, "No not at all. Your jet services are really great." "I know." Jungkook said and turned towards me, "I'll come home soon today so that we can spend time together. Take care of yourself." He placed his palm on my belly and said, "and the baby." "I know." I said with a smile and he leaned in and kissed my lips fully. "Stay safe." I said as he went away after squeezing my butt and winking at me.

I turned towards Selena and she was seeing me with wide eyes. "What?" I asked as she shook her head and said, "You have changed. Damn, you look hot. That's why your husband can't take his eyes off you." I chuckle and let her upstair with me. "You need to spill some beans. You two look each other like you can fuck each other right now right there."

"Father would kill you if he would once listen to your language." I say and give her the glass of water as she made herself comfortable in the guest room. I didn't brought her to the our room since there are my underwear, his underwear, his pant all scattered. I need someone to clean all that.

"So tell me how are you?" I said but noticed she was staring at me with pool of water in her eyes. I sigh and sat beside her, she places her head on my lap and snuggle into me and said, "I missed you Malissa." Such a baby.

-
3rd Month

"Ahh..." I moaned softly as I felt his budge on my heated pussy. His arm trapping me between his broad chest and the kitchen counter. "I am missing you so much it's been 2 months since I had you." He said and suck my neck leaving hickeys on hickeys. "Not now Jungkook. I need to go to mom. She called me." I said and he sigh and said, "What do you ladies even do that I don't get time with my wife?" I giggle on his complaint and pecked his lips before answering, "We get a massage especially me since I am pregnant. Mom has hired some girls."

"Hmm.." he said and nuzzle his face again into my face and said as his body vibrating against mine, "If that's the case then You can go. And take care of my baby." "I will Jungkook." I say and kiss his chest since he too tall. "And come soon will get an Ultrasound today." He said and kissed my forehead.

"Really?" I said as my eyes sparkle because this will be first time I'll see the baby. "Yes now go." He say and kissed my cheek and I went towards the room where all the ladies were.

"Y/N here take it. Go and change." Mother said as she gave me a white robe to change. I changed with a help of a lady. Even if I could change myself, Jungkook would do everything to make sure I am comfortable.

I came out of the changing room and sat in a comfortable chair. A maid came and placed a big bowl with water in it. I placed my feet in it and enjoyed the sensation while laying comfortably down on the chair.

Selena was enjoying all the facility she was reading a magazine with the headphones on. Feet underwater, a mask and hair color on her hairs. I closed my eyes and slept for a bit.

-

I changed into a Green ruffle dress with a V neck. I saw jungkook talking on his phone while his assistant behind him with maybe 100 hundreds of paper in his hand. He saw me as he ended the call and handed the phone to his assistant with his eyes still on me scanning me up and down. He motioned me to wait upstairs and winked at me.

He turned towards his assistant and said something to him. He nodded with a bow and left. He came running towards to me and lifts me up gently from the ground. I giggle loudly as he places me down gently. I gave him a spin and he bite his lips. He pull me close to him from my waist and said, "You are making it hard for me to control, Baby. Stop provoking me."

"You are horny 24/7 Jungkook." I said and place my hand on his chest. He kissed my palms as we walk towards the gate for the ultrasound.