✨Chapter 21 ✨

9th Month
Water birth...

6AM

The loud screams of her's could be heard all over the mansion indicating she's about to give birth. She woke up with no one beside her. Jungkook was in his home office, which was actually other wing of the mansion. The morning was pretty normal she took her bath and came out. As soon as she was about to go out of her room, she felt her water broke and certain contractions hit her.

She hold the door knob tightly that her knuckles turned white. She suddenly screamed loudly but practically no one could listened to her because the room was sound proof. She waited to 5 minutes for contractions to get over and came out searching for anyone of her family member. She took the support of the railing to relax and called out for her mother. Her loud cries were heard by the people in the mansion and they immediately came to help her.

"Darling relax okay. Try to breathe in out. Don't pressurize it at all, just take deep breathes." Her mother-in-law encouraged her while they sat on her king size bed. She wasn't feeling contractions right now. So she calmed down and listened to the instructions of her mother in law.

"Prepare the tub in Justin's room itself. You bring a coconut water. And somebody call Jungkook, NOW!" Her mother-in-law said when she felt Y/N clutching her hand as another contraction hit her. Selena ran all the way down the stairs and turned left. After running for a minute she saw 2 bulky guards outside a room. So, she thought this would be the office.

His assistant came out and saw Selena, "Ma'am what happ--" "Y/N's about to give birth." she says panting. His eyes wide opened as he nodded and went back in, "Leader, Young Madam's about to give birth." He said and Jungkook immediately stood up from his chair and ran all the way up.

His hand started to feel sweaty suddenly, he was nervous the first time in his life when he heard his wife crying from far. He removed his coat and entered the room. Seeing his wife sitting inside the water. While everyone around was preparing. He came near her, held her hands. She opened her eyes when she felt the warmth she was craving for.

She started crying seeing him as he pull her for the gentle hug. Telling her he is with her, and everything's gonna be fine. He breaks the hug and let her rest on her back. "Y/N c'mon drink this. Just take few sips." His mother came holding a glass with a straw. "What's that?" He asked.

"Coconut water. It would help her to ease the pain and she could give the birth smoothly." She said and handed him the glass. He stares at it making sure it's just a coconut water, just an anxiety maybe. He gives her the coconut water and supports her body so she could drink up.

"Drink slowly. With the straw just few sips at a time, Y/N." His mother instructed as he repeated the instructions and she nodded. Her mother comes at the other side of the tub and held her hands. An elderly women comes up. She looked decently dressed as a doctor. "Doctor." Jungkook says and signals her to come in. "Good morning Leader." She says and bows and smiles at Y/N. "Young Lady. I now need you to relax and concentrate more in your surroundings rather the pain you would feel when contractions hit you." she said polietly in which Y/N nodded.

10AM

As time passes by Y/N felt her pain getting increase but now she noticed when they were coming so she was all ready and felt relived. Jungkook never left her hand even for a second. There were 3 maids, an elderly doctor, his mother and Jungkook with her. Everyone waited for another contraction as any minute she could give birth. "Y/N child you have a long way to go so stay positive. Just relax and try to distract your mind from the pain. You are giving birth to twins so you could take the entire day too. But you'll give birth today itself." Her mother said creasing her hairs.

Jungkook was there to notice every bit of her pain. He was frustrated that he possibly couldn't do anything. "You follow mom's instructions. Okay baby? Everything would be alright." He said and kissed her forehead. Lisa was one of her maids there and she noticed how soft Jungkook was with Y/N. How from time to time he would kiss her forehead and cheeks. She craved for his love but luck wasn't her side. So she thought she'll watch Jungkook's kids grow and will love them as her own child even if she has to do it from far, she'll do it.

1:30PM

She slurp the coconut water and handed over to her mother-in-law. She squeezed Jungkook's hand more tightly as she had another contraction. She scream in pure agony as this pain literally ate her alive that she was in the verge to give up. "Jungkook I can't. That hurts." She says and looks at him with her teary eyes. His soul left his body when he heard her pleading voice telling in how much pain is she. "Baby just a little bit more. Hmm? It will be fine." He said and creased her head.

It was new for everyone to see Jungkook talking so softly. Even his mother hasn't heard from him. Y/N screams once more and the elderly doctor came. She noticed how her body struggled and said, "I guess she's about to give birth." She said and Jungkook's mother said, "Justin you'll hold the first baby. And Y/N would hold second, alright? Where is the cloth for birth?" His mother asked as Lisa quickly grabbed those traditional Mafia Silk red cloth to cover up the child when it's first born for the good luck for the child as well as the family.

She takes them and gives one to Jungkook while the other to his mother so that she could give to Y/N. Y/N screams on top of her lungs and felt the first baby coming out. The doctor gives her the mirror that could be placed down to see the head of the baby coming out. She screams, cries and finally after 4 hell minutes of the excruciating pain she gives birth to the baby girl. Jungkook immediately held his daughter as soon as she came out. The doctor gave him the wiping cloth to wipe the skin to make her clean with the water.

11 MINUTES LATER...

She again feels the pain when Y/N was watching Jungkook holding their daughter. He catches someone staring at him and looks at her and gives her a huge smile with a thumbs up indicating she did amazing. Lisa noticed it and smiles sadly. Happy for the couple from the dept of her heart. Her heart melts when she saw Jungkook looking at his daughter with so much love in his eyes. He kisses his daughters forehead when she cried and coo her.

"Y/N don't push just relax the head is out. I'll tell you when to push don't do pressurize it now. Just breathe." The doctor says and Y/N nodded and try calm herself. "Okay Y/N take him. He is out." Her mother-in-law says and Y/N immediately held her son close to her and catches her breathe. She wraps her son into the silk cloth and kisses his forehead.