|-Chapter 44-|

{(Note: Warning- Fluff overload. Also sorry it's a few days late.)}

"Guys, have you seen Sero? I haven't seen him in like two days. I assumed he was sick but I just went to his room and he's not there." Mina asked everyone who was hanging out in the living room.

"Maybe he took leave off of school and went home or something?" Denki asked.

"In the middle of the school week?" Kirishima asked.

Everyone looked at each other in confusion.

Katsuki shrugged his shoulders, waking Izuku from his light nap. Izuku looked around tiredly, yawning and pawing at his eyes.

He looked around to notice everyone's confused expressions and the tense atmosphere. "Huh, what's up?" He asked groggily, his eyes fluttering to adjust to the light.

It was silent for a second before Mina spoke up again. "We don't know where Sero is..."

Izuku's eyes flashed open and he whipped his head to see Katsuki's expression. Katsuki held a blank face and just shrugged again, Izuku's eyes widened comically and the three other students looked at him in confusion at his reaction.

"Maybe he went to the store? Just with poor timing?" Izuku asked hesitantly.

The three others looked at each other and shrugged.

"Maybe that's the case, we can wait until later tonight to be worried. If he doesn't come back, we'll alert Aizawa." Kirishima spoke calmly.

Everyone nodded and went back to whatever they were doing. Izuku looked at Katsuki harshly, abruptly standing up and glaring at Katsuki. He grabbed Katsuki's arm harshly and tugged him out of the chair (with Katsuki's help of course.) Izuku dragged the blond up to his room and pushed him inside, slamming the door quietly.

"Kacchan!" He yelled out immediately.

Katsuki looked at him with raised eyebrows. "Huh?" He asked in a hum.

Izuku did rapid hand motions, opening and closing his mouth.

"Did you have something to do with Sero being gone?" Izuku asked accusingly.

Katsuki's shoulders slumped, his body relaxing.

"Yeah." Katsuki looked at his nails, bored.

Izuku made a shocked sound, his mouth gaping.

"Well-! Bring him back!" Izuku waved his arms wildly.

Katsuki looked up at him, thinking. "I uh... Can't do that Bunny?" Katsuki stated but it sounded like a question.

"And why not??" Izuku sassily crossed his arms, putting his weight on one leg.

Katsuki looked at him, slightly weary.

"Uhmm..." Katsuki didn't know what to say. "Well you know..."

"Kacchan-!?" Izuku said sternly and Katsuki inwardly flinched.

"I killed him." Katsuki looked up at him with a dead stare.

Izuku let out all of the breath he had, staggering back out of shock. He was breathlessly silent for a long moment until he then slapped his hands to his face, shaking his head.

"Awh, fuck Kacchan..." Izuku cursed, dragging his hands down his face.

"Bunny!" Katsuki looked offended due to Izuku's cursing.

"Oh shut up." Izuku sighed, looking to the side, out the glass door.

Katsuki's eyebrows raised laughably. He stayed quiet while Izuku thought, randomly sighing.

"Kacchan!" Izuku whined out. "Why? Why'd you kill him?" Izuku stared at him, shoulders slouched.

Katsuki huffed out. "You know what he did. Ever since the beginning he's been thirsting after you and he finally got what he deserves." Katsuki explained angrily.

"Kacchan..." Izuku sighed again.

Katsuki shrugged, looking Izuku up and down before licking his lips.

"C'mere Bunny." He whispered as he yanked Izuku onto his lap. Izuku glared at him and Katsuki cooed at him softly. "Aw, don't be angry, Bunny," Katsuki whispered tenderly into his ear.

Izuku shivered softly because of Katsuki's breath on his ear.

No. NO. He was supposed to be angry right now.

Izuku pushed him away lightly and pouted, glaring at Katsuki.

"I'm mad at you right now," Izuku said.

Katsuki smirked before pulling Izuku back into his chest.

"C'mon, baby." Katsuki soothed, gliding a hand down his back.

Izuku preened, leaning into the touch with a soft feeling masking the false anger. Katsuki leaned down to lay soft kisses on Izuku's neck and rubbed his back, melting him further. Izuku let out a soft noise and slumped against Katsuki's chest softly.

"Mmnn." Izuku fluttered his eyes closed.

"That's right, good Bunny." Katsuki spoke softly and Izuku hummed back.

It was quiet for a while before Izuku groaned and shot up carefully. "No, I'm mad at you Kacchan." He whined, leaning into the head pats that Kastuki was giving him. "You can't just melt me and ignore the fact that Sero is dead and we don't have a backstory and you are a major suspect." Izuku groaned, ranting.

"It's fine, we'll deal with it later." Katsuki picked Izuku up abruptly, startling the short boy.

Izuku squeaked as he was thrown onto the bed, Katsuki climbing next to him.

"Kacchan, be serious!" Izuku scolded him, pushing on the blond's chest.

Katsuki groaned heavily, whipping out his phone. He texted something quickly and then threw his phone down. "There, it's being taken care of. Are you happy? Can I finally cuddle my teddybear now?" Katsuki asked, already wrapping his arms around Izuku.

Izuku scoffed in mock irritation before giving in and leaning into Katsuki's touch. They continued to just lay together for the rest of the night, content in being in each other's presence.

"I love you, Bunny," Katsuki confessed quietly in the dim light of the moon, showing through the curtains.

Izuku nuzzled against his neck, inhaling the soft caramel musk of Katsuki Bakugo.

"I love you too, Kacchan." Izuku murmurs quietly, his lips brushing up against Katsuki's neck softly.

Katsuki shifted so he could lower his head, giving Izuku a tender forehead kiss.