|-Chapter 10-|

"Wait, he fucking what??" Katsuki screamed, enraged.

"Yeah... he came to talk to me, Kacchan. He asked me to take his power, become the new vessel." Izuku replied.

"And you said no?"

"Kind of, I said I needed to talk about it with you first."

Katsuki dragged a hand down his face and sighed.

"Do you want One For All, Deku?" Katsuki asked, a straight face displayed. "Honest."

Izuku thought about it for a second. If he took the opportunity he could become a hero with Kacchan. On the other hand, he knew Kacchan liked having the label of his hero, saving him because he was quirkless. He didn't want to take that away but he wanted to be a hero. He also didn't want to be a nuisance. He wanted to protect himself in case Kacchan couldn't-- Pfft, like that would ever happen. Kacchan promised to always protect him.

With that, Izuku nodded slowly before nodding faster. "I do Kacchan. I want to be a hero with you." Izuku smiled.

Katsuki's eyes softened slightly at Izuku's smile. He nodded with a blank face and Izuku didn't know how to feel.

"What... What do you think about it, Kacchan...?" His opinion was really, really important.

Katsuki sighed, looking forward. Placing his hands on the steering wheel and sighing, Katsuki looked around them quickly before turning the car on and leaving the parking lot.

"If this is what you want, and it will make you happy..." He paused to sigh. "Then I guess I'll be ready to train with you." Katsuki smirked and side-eyed Izuku, seeing the boy's right small and hearing his excited giggle.

---

"Yes?" All Might asked his usual smile plastered on his face.

"You heard him. Yeah." Katsuki spoke for Izuku.

"Ahh! Great. Now, young...?"

"Midoriya, Izuku Midoriya." Izuku wanted to glare at the man but Katsuki was right there. He would just need to play nice.

Katsuki rolled his eyes at All Might and snaked his arm around Izuku's waist, pulling him closer.

"Good, good. Now, young Midoriya, I can see that you are decently fit, physically anyways so training shouldn't be too hard. First you are going to need to build real muscle and then we can go from there." All Might exclaimed.

Katsuki was agitated and Izuku was almost straight-faced, he felt insulted. He had worked hard with Katsuki to earn all the muscle he had. He was actually pretty strong.

It's always the short ones.

"Alright! And when will we start?" Izuku smiled fakely.

"Meet me at Takoba Municipal Beach on Friday at 10 AM." All Might spoke in a loudly hushed voice.

"The beach with all of the trash?" Izuku looked confused.

"Yep, young Midoriya! We will start then, so be ready!" And with that, All Might was gone, out saving lives or whatever.

Izuku looked at Katsuki, tilting his head like a confused puppy. Katsuki shrugged uncaringly and turned around, starting his walk back home. He looked back and whistled at the smaller boy with a 'come here' motion, still walking. Izuku yelped quietly, running to catch up with the blond while Katsuki smirked.