|-Chapter 41-|

"Argh!" Katsuki groaned as he felt his sore muscles tense up.

Izuku had convinced him to lay down on a bench in the locker rooms to try to get some of the knots out since he hadn't gotten a massage in months.

"Sorry Kacchan, you have so many knots in your back." Izuku frowned, feeling bad when he rubs out another tight spot.

After the tense weekend with his mom, Izuku and Katsuki went back to school and kept to themselves mostly. The class would ask them to join in games and the boys only attended a few, but after finding them boring they stopped going. So they really just hung out with each other and trained.

With all the training, Izuku had noticed how tense and sore Katsuki was and basically pleaded to let him help. Katsuki was grateful though because Izuku gave the best massages. Only for him though- well and sometimes Inko too, but rarely.

Katsuki loudly moaned out in pain and some of the guys joined in the locker room. They had left heroics class a bit early, the class had just been let out. All Might still taught the class but Izuku learned how to put up with him after Katsuki left.

"Damn, you good Bakubro?" Kirishima asked as he walked in, hearing Katsuki's suffering sounds. He looked at their form to see Izuku straddling Katsuki's waist as Katsuki lay face down on a bench. He winced as Izuku pushed at another knot and Katsuki groaned.

"Ugh, fuck- Agh! Off shitty hair!" He yelled out, not looking at the red-head.

Normally Katsuki wouldn't do this in a public area like this but his body was so sore he could barely move.

"Okay, I think I got a lot of them out Kacchan. We can move to the room if you want to?" Izuku asked innocently, gently rubbing Katsuki's back.

Katsuki grunted and nodded in response. Izuku carefully got off of him and Katsuki weakly pushed himself up, wincing in pain.

"Ouu~! Takin' it to the bedroom?" Denki came in, waving his eyebrows suggestively.

Katsuki rolled his eyes in annoyance and Izuku flushed.

"Oh! N-no, it's n-not like that-!" He stammered, embarrassed.

"Aye, Midoriya! Why don't you take me to the bedroom sometime?" Sero asked flirtatiously.

Katsuki growled and Izuku rubbed the back of his neck, oblivious to the fact that Sero was flirting with him.

"Uh, I guess I can? I have to say though I'm-" Izuku started, but Sero laughed loudly, cutting him off.

Katsuki was staring at him incredulously and Izuku was confused.

"You would? Sign me up baby~." Sero said again, his eyebrows dancing and Katsuki glared at him harshly.

Izuku let out a confused sound.

"Uhm, excuse me?"

Sero stepped closer and Katsuki lunged at him. He kicked his legs out from underneath him and slammed his head against the cold stone floor. Sero groaned in pain. "What the hell dude?" He made a move to rub the back of his head but Katsuki grabbed his arm quickly and twisted it painfully.

Kirishima was trying to break them up but he wasn't able to get in between them.

"Aw FUCK dude!" Sero yelled out, a cracking sound resonating throughout the room as Kastuki twisted his wrist.

Katsuki's eyes glow purple and Sero's vision was blurry, but he was stunned by it. Katsuki grasped his hair and slammed his head down again, harder this time. Katsuki grinned sadistically as Sero moaned out in pain, his hands flailing to get Katsuki to stop.