|-Chapter 56-|

{(We're reaching the end soon, finally after over a year. Also, this story is just a bit over 100k words! How exciting!)}

Katsuki grinned as he found All For One hiding in a corner, hidden by that shadows, ready to pounce. Himiko was right behind him and they walked into the main office.

All For One jumped out of his spot, sharp tentacle blades aim at Katsuki's neck.

He dodged the man's attack, foreshadowing his movement. The man let out a startled sound and Himiko threw a hand to his throat, her blade threatening him as she slyly slapped a quirk canceling sticker onto his skin. He let out a guttural noise of protest and tried to hurt her with one of his quirks, a moment too late. His movement caused the knife to dig deeper into his neck.

But when All For One's quirk didn't work, his eyes glittered in fear. Katsuki took in the look, letting the pleasure of watching All For One's superiority drain as soon as he realized run through his veins. He was quirkless now.

"Do you feel pathetic? Weak? Do you feel scared?" Katsuki taunted, his knife dancing over the tips of his fingers. "Do you feel helpless, hopeless maybe? Do you feel inferior and feeble without a quirk? You should. Not because quirkless people are all those things, but because you are."

Katsuki smirked as All For One's eyes narrowed in anger.

"Izuku would hate you, I'm his father." All For One spit out proudly, he had nothing on him.

"No actually," Katsuki's smirk was cold and sent ice through the older man's veins. "He'd love me even more, praise me, worship the ground I walk on- Oh wait. He already does." And with that, Katsuki's blade zips through the air.

All For One dodged though, so the blade doesn't hit his neck, but instead, it lands firmly in his eyes socket. He screams out in pain and is cut off by a hand that lands firmly on his neck, pushing him up against the wall. His airway is blocked off and Katsuki whispers something, quiet enough that only he can hear.

"I'm going to run your little army, take over the world like you were never able to, and take care of your son like you never even tried. I'm going to make sure you suffer as you die before you rot for eternity in the worst place imaginable." Katsuki whispered threateningly, hitting the man against the wall for good measure.

"I don't believe in God..." The man smirked like he did something but Katsuki smirked sadistically, brimming on maniacal.

"Oh, I wasn't talking about hell. I meant my kingdom." Katsuki whispered into his ear with a winning smirk, his purple eye glowing so bright Hisashi had to close his eyes momentarily. And with that, Katsuki slammed the man against the wall one last, harsh time, effectively knocking him out.

He dropped the body, letting it drop to the ground, and dusted his hands off. He called for some people to take care of the body, tie him up and throw him in a room somewhere. Katsuki would deal with him later, for now, he had a bunny to attend to.

---

Katsuki licked his lips as he watched Izuku overwork himself because of homework. Katsuki was stunning with his academics, it came naturally to him. But Izuku had to try harder than he did, he even struggled a little bit. But that's okay because it just added another excuse to 'Katsuki's pile of excuses to get close to Izu'- Like he needs them in the first place.

So, Katsuki walked over to Izuku and stopped right behind him, casting a shadow on Izuku's homework. Izuku let out a thoughtful noise as he processed his calculus homework, letting out a small, "Hi Kacchan", before turning his complete attention to his homework.

Katsuki thought back to the past week and a half. He had been waiting for Izuku to act on his feelings-*cough, yk*, when he hadn't. It was then, ten days later, that Katsuki realized although Izuku had asked about it, he wasn't going to initiate it. He was waiting for Katsuki to do it out of respect for his feelings and comfort level.