|-Chapter 11-|

---Three days later---

Katsuki glared at all of the trash covering the beach. How could people be so useless to litter this fucking much? Izuku was scanning the area around them, trying to figure out what was going on. He assumed that All Might either chose this place for privacy or his 'training' would have something to do with the trash.

As the two boys watched over their surrounding area, All Might came up behind him. Izuku had heard his footsteps but Katsuki didn't, busy doing something on his phone.

"Good morning, young ones!!" All Might boomed, while Katsuki jumped almost two feet off the ground.

"God damn it!" Katsuki shouted, startled. Izuku giggled softly and Katsuki glared at him.

All Might clapped his hands together determinedly, gaining the boys' attention. "So today, and for the next three months, You- young Midoriya, will clean this beach spotless!" All Might proclaimed with a smile.

Izuku's jaw dropped. He looked from the beach to All Might, back to the beach, and-- well you get it- many times. "How am I-- Have you forgotten I am still quirkless?? Wouldn't it be better if You gave me OFA and I started training with it by moving everything??"

Whoops, he slipped in front of Kacchan.

All Might rubbed his chin thoughtfully before throwing his hand out and waving it quickly, showing he didn't care for the suggestion. "No no, you need a good body so One For All doesn't rip your body to shreds!"

Izuku almost scoffed. He had a nice body. He crossed his arms over his chest in defiance. Katsuki looked at him with a spectating look, watching how he would react.

"So you expect me- a quirkless, averagely strengthened, fourteen year old boy, to clean this entire beach in three months??" Izuku said in a bland tone.

Katsuki was kind of surprised he didn't just go along with it and how he reacted. Of course, he thought what All Might was saying was absolute bullshit... But then again, he looked back on it and Izuku never really followed other people as he did with Katsuki. Katsuki smirked at the thought.

'He only ever followed me. Only put his trust in me.' Katsuki thought to himself.

"Yes." All Might smiled. "I know you can do it! The UA entrance exam is in three months, so you will finish by then and then I will pass down my quirk!! You will become the next successor."

Izuku crinkled his eyebrows together. "Wait... Do you mean you plan on giving me OFA on the day of the exams??" Izuku almost screamed.

All Might nodded, showing no signs of uncertainty.

"What??" Katsuki screeched. "That's insane!!"

"How so, young Bakugou?" All Might looked confused.

"What do you mean, 'how so'?? He will have no practice time to get control of OFA and then you're going to send him into a battle test for heroes??" Katsuki argued, not liking the risks for Izuku.

"Well, young Bakugou, as he goes through school, he will learn to use OFA more properly!" All Might explained with a smile.

Katsuki grunted in anger, he was done talking but he had so much to say.

"That's going to be too harsh on his body and it could get him seriously hurt! It's not every day you over work your body and then gain a whole new ass powerful quirk!" He yelled.

So much for 'done talking'.

---

---3 months later---

All Might had somehow gotten Katsuki to agree and now it had been a full three months. Izuku had cleaned the beach-- (with the smallest bit of Katsuki's help)-- about 7/10ths of the way. He hadn't gotten it completely cleaned, but he got a lot of it done. More people came to the beach and every time at least one person or pair would pick up a couple of pieces of the trash and throw it away. It helped, but everyone was shocked when the beach, covered in litter, was suddenly 70% clean!

Today was finally the day of the entrance exams. Both Izuku and Katsuki were nervous. Izuku was obviously more nervous but Katsuki was fidgeting. It surprised Izuku when he saw Katsuki toying with his hands and a distant expression. Kacchan was brave, smart, strong, and had a powerful quirk. He would for sure get in, no doubt.

Izuku though... There was some doubt. He hadn't even gotten OFA yet. Izuku was more excited than he was nervous though. He had a chance. A chance at being a hero. After everyone in school, Izuku gave up on his dream. Because they were right about him... Well until now of course.

"You need to ingest this strand of hair!" All Might spoke.

"What?" Izuku asked, deadpanning, Katsuki was going to get water.

"You need to ingest my DNA in order to transfer One For All." All Might spoke in a 'hushed' voice, but really it was just a loud whisper.

Izuku sighed, rolling his eyes and taking the strand of hair. He looked at it before looking away and shoving it in his mouth, gulping dramatically. He felt the hair slide down his throat and that was it. There was nothing else. Izuku sat there for a second, his eyes closed still. He opened them and raised an eyebrow at All Might.

"Nothing happened." Izuku crossed his arms over his chest.

All Might waved his hand. "It takes a moment, now go on, it's almost time."

Izuku walked around the building unsurely. What if it didn't work and he took the test, still quirkless. He didn't even know what the test was this year! UA just announced they were doing something 'different' this year. He knew he would ace the written portion but it was the physical he was worried about.

Without realizing it, Izuku tripped and started falling. He was whacked on the shoulder and suddenly wasn't falling anymore.

"A-Awh! What-?" Izuku stuttered smartly.

A girly giggle was heard behind him before he was stood upright and met with a girl his height, chocolatey brown eyes, brown bob cut hair, and pink cheeks.

"Hey! Sorry for using my quirk on you without asking, it's bad luck to fall before an event!" The girl smiled.

Oh yeah, thank you!" Izuku smiled back.

Izuku let out a small wave and she waved back, though when Izuku started walking, the girl went the same direction. They both looked at each other and giggled loudly. Walking to the entrance, the girl introduced herself.

"My name's Ochako Uraraka!" She smiled brightly, highlighting her pink-stained cheeks.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya," Izuku smiled back.

"Deku!" Izuku heard a grovely yell.

He smiled brighter and looked for Katsuki, waving to him when he caught sight. "Kacchan!"

The girl looked confused for a second but decided it wasn't any of her business.

Izuku met up with Katsuki and they signed in. Getting prepared for the upcoming event. He waved to Ochaco, who went and sat down by a loud talking blue-haired boy. Izuku started chattering his teeth and rubbing his hands over his thighs every so often.

"Stop that nerd, you're going to chip something." Katsuki grabbed Izuku's chin and pulled it slightly. Izuku stopped and nodded sheepishly.