|-Chapter 13-|

--The first day of U.A.--

"Kacchan!" Izuku yelled.

Katsuki looked behind him, pausing in the doorway. He saw Izuku in a UA uniform and frowned. He already spoke his thoughts.

"Kacchan..." He paused, looking up with big glossy green eyes, "I don't want to leave your side."

Katsuki stood, dumbfounded as Izuku practically begged him with his eyes.

"Ya' damn idiot." Katsuki growled, causing Izuku to bow his head and his eyes to become wetter. It's not like he wanted to go against Katsuki but he wanted- No, needed this.

"Please..." Izuku mumbled, almost not loud enough.

Katsuki stared him down for a good five minutes before lolling his head into his hands and sighing. "You annoy the hell outta me, you shithead." Katsuki grunted, not giving Izuku a straight answer.

He walked out into the living room where he placed his bag and grabbed the yellow backpack as well. Izuku had followed him timidly before brightening up as he saw the blond grab his bag too. His smile was so bright it could have blinded anyone who stared too long.

"My baby boy... I'm so proud-! C-Can't even believe it..." A short greenette sobbed as she saw her son in his uniform, ready to leave.

"Mom! Don't cry, please." Izuku smiled softly towards his mother and she sobbed harder.

"I-I'm just so p-proud of you Izuku! You too Katsuki, I a-always knew y-you w-were going to make it with a-all that hard work!" Inko sobbed, grabbed one of each boy's hands.

Katsuki blushed lightly, not used to the praise from a motherly figure like this.

"You boy's just stay safe alright? I couldn't imagine either of you getting hurt!" She pulled them close and hugged them both. "You're my boys!"

Izuku, being the crybaby he is, started crying with his mother. After a long ten minutes of crying and promises to stay safe and call, they were rushed out to make it on time.

"Auntie sure knows how to ring people in." Katsuki muttered lowly.

Izuku side-eyed him quickly, smiling. "Yeah." He breathed out a sigh. As much as his mother could get emotional, he loved her so very much.

---

The two boys stopped as they stared at the big, flashy UA entrance. Izuku was practically buzzing with excitement and Katsuki was smirking.

They had done it.

Grabbing his hand, Izuku eagerly brought them forward towards the entrance doors.

"Calm down doofus." Katsuki smirked, watching the greenette happily prance around.

"We made it Kacchan," his eyes started watering.

"Don't get all sappy on me for the second time this morning, Deku!" He growled with a smirk.

Izuku smiled apologetically before letting his eyes roam around, taking in every detail of everything.

Katsuki caught his arm and started dragging him around. Soon they found the 1-A entrance door. And Izuku had to pee.

"Kacchan," He tapped the blonde's shoulder lightly. Katsuki grunted and Izuku pointed to the bathrooms down the hall. Katsuki made a 'shoo'ing motion with his hands and Izuku walked quickly down the hall.

Katsuki had already entered and found a seat when he walked back. He breathed out a sigh and opened the doors, causing a loud creak. He looked around the new environment and took note of the different people that filled the room.

A spiky red-haired male was standing by the door and greeted him, trying to start a conversation.

"Hey, welcome, I'm Eijiro Kirishima, what's your name?" He asked with a toothy smile.

Katsuki tuned out the yells coming from the bluenette in front of him and side-eyed the greenette, paying attention to his reaction.

Izuku blatantly ignored him and walked to where he finally found Kacchan. The redhead looked kind of disappointed before he continued to converse with other people and Katsuki almost snorted out loud.

Izuku took notice of a blue-haired male towering over Katsuki, screaming at him for having his feet on the desk. Izuku's eyes glazed with fury for half a second before he bounced onto Katsuki's desk, effectively shutting the blue-haired guy up for a second out of confusion.

Katsuki was intrigued by the green-haired boy's behavior. He raised an eyebrow and Izuku paid no mind.

"Kacchan!" Several people around gasped lightly as they had already experienced the blonde's wrath previous to this encounter.

With Izuku sitting on his desk, Katsuki had to look up to meet eye to eye. Katsuki smirked at Izuku's newfound boldness and Izuku smiled brightly, not taking into account anything he had just done.

He looked over Katsuki's shoulder to see his backpack placed in the seat behind him. He smiled even brighter and got up, sitting behind the blonde.

Izuku looked around the class and his smile had faded. He tapped on Katsuki's shoulder. "Kacchan, why are people looking at you?"

Katsuki just laughed darkly. "First impressions matter, Deku. They saw me at the entrance exams."

This made Izuku smile again. "So they saw how awesome and brave you were!" Izuku exclaimed quietly, as to not disturb other people.

Katsuki threw a dark smirk over his shoulder. "Hell yeah they did."

Izuku kept smiling until his eyes landed on the blue-haired guy who was going back to yelling at his Kacchan. His eyes squinted slightly and he got up quickly, meeting the boy.

"Hey! I'm Izuku Midoriya!" he said, smiling fakely. Maybe Kacchan will praise him later.

"I am Tenya Iida, you may call me Iida." The man spoke quickly and moved his arms as if he were a robot.

Tenya turned back to Katsuki and Izuku's smile dimmed. He couldn't do anything right.

Izuku sighed, throwing a look at Katsuki. "Kacchan," He smiled sweetly, "Could you please remove your feet from the top of the desk?"

Katsuki glared at the boy before rolling his eyes and moving his feet off.

He smiled brightly, "Thank you!" Bouncing to his seat, Katsuki threw a harsh glare over his shoulder and left Izuku frowning.

Soon a big yellow blob came rolling into the classroom. Multiple people screamed while others looked confused or didn't care.

The banana blob revealed himself as the homeroom teacher, Aizawa. He then started the class.

"Kacchan," He whispered with a frown, "Are you mad at me?"

Katsuki threw the bird quickly back at him and Izuku lowered his head, not trying to show the whole of the class that he was ready to start crying. He hated when Katsuki was mad at him. But he understood why Katsuki was angry.

He had played him like a dog in front of the class.

Izuku had his head lowered the rest of the class, only getting up when everyone was dismissed.