|-Chapter 15-|

3rd person

The next day at school, Katsuki and Izuku showed up together as a pair. Some students were confused as they saw the pair walk down the hall, two completely opposite people, walking elbow to elbow with each other.

The same redhead from the day before was at the door again, greeting everyone who entered. Katsuki blew him off, and Izuku looked at Katsuki before greeting the redhead back. Ochaco was next to greet them, trying to start a conversation with Izuku. Katsuki gripped one of Izuku's fingers with his own and tugged slightly when Izuku stopped to talk with Ochaco. Izuku took the hint and continued with Karsuki.

They would go through the main class with Aizawa and then All might or Aizawa again for physical hero training, leading to present Mic for English. They would go through lunch halfway through the day and Izuku sat with Katsuki, who was forced to sit with the self-proclaimed "Bakusquad". The 'Bakusquad' being Mina Ashido, Eijiro Kirishima, Denki Kaminari, Sero Hanta, and- unwillingly- Katsuki, (Plus the occasional Kyouka Jirou). Uraraka, Tsuyu, Todoroki, Momo, and Iida would sit at the table next to them so they could chat with Izuku. This batch of high schoolers was the unofficial "Dekusquad".

Then, when the day ended, Izuku and Katsuki would split off from everyone and walk home. They would always both either be at Izuku's or Katsuki's house, always together.

Most days were like this.

But today wasn't.

Today, the boys got roped into going to the mall with their groups. Katsuki fought while Izuku hesitantly agreed, convincing Katsuki it would be good to go socialize. They also needed to get things for their upcoming field trip.

"I'm only doing this because you said we should. We can still backout, we have time." Katsuki said gruffly, pulling on jeans. He was planning on spending this Saturday in his pj's in the living room, watching movies cuddled up against his bunny.

Izuku sighed. "Kacchan they are picking us up in 10 minutes, we didn't have time even if we were going to."

"Yeah, ten whole minutes that they can back they're asses up and go without us." Katsuki argued.

Izuku giggled before falling to the floor dramatically.

"What the fuck-?"

"Kacchan I can't pick an outfit!" Izuku whined.

"Well, further examples why we should not go. You'll be stressed about your shitty outfit- which is pretty dumbass thing to be stressed about."

"Kacchan-" Izuku whined more.

Izuku got up and looked at his four outfit choices on the bed. Katsuki pulled his button together on his pants and walked behind Izuku, shirtless. He leaned in and got close to Izuku's ear.

"We could just stay home and cuddle, bunny. Just you and me." He whispered, his bare chest pressing to Izuku's clothed back.

A shiver ran down Izuku's back and he leaned into Katsuki's touch, while Katsuki wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Kacchan-"

"Shh, baby, it's okay."

Izuku hummed as Katsuki rubbed circles on his hips. He loved Katsuki's affection so much.

"Kacchan... We've gotta go. We already said we would." Izuku pouted and looked up to Katsuki's face, only to find him frowning grumpily. He lowered his head, pushing back into Katsuki's embrace as if to comfort him from being sad.

"Whatever, dumbass." Katsuki pulled back, causing Izuku to start falling because he was leaning on him. Katsuki easily used his hand to push Izuku upright before casually walking away. Izuku pouted looking back at his outfits.