|-Chapter 42-|

"Kacchan?" Izuku called out, looking up from his phone from his place on the bed.

Katsuki hummed in acknowledgment from his desk, continuing to write things down.

"Can we go to the mall today?" They just finished school and it was a Friday.

Katsuki scowled, remembering earlier instances.

"Why?" He asked, still doing his homework.

"I dunno, just wanna go?" Izuku shrugged, a small smile set on his face. "Plus I think there will be fewer people since it's later in the day.

{(LITERALLY AS I'M WRITING THIS I REALIZED I FORGOT TO WRITE IZUKU'S BIRTHDAY AND ALL THE GIFTS KAT GOT HIM TvT. Ugh just pretend I wrote that Izuku got a box full of gifts from Kat and they were all immaculate.)}

Katsuki rolled his eyes. "Sure I guess. Just us right?" He put down his pencil to look at Izuku, who was twiddling his thumbs.

"Y-Yeah..." He said unsurely and Katsuki raised an eyebrow.

"I was maybe thinking of inviting y'know... Todo-kun-" Izuku was looking at his lap.

"The fuck? That's what you call him?" Katsuki asked in an accusing tone and Izuku shrunk back a bit.

"Uhmm... yeah?" Izuku asked.

"Tch." Katsuki rolled his eyes and folded his arms.

"Uhm, and Ocha, and Kiri-kun." Izuku blinked as Katsuki stared at him, eyes hardened.

"I don't like them." Katsuki huffed childishly.

"Ugh, Kacchan you don't like anyone." Izuku rolled his eyes and pouted. "I'm gonna go ask if they wanna go with me." Izuku said, getting up. "You can come if you want but I'm going."

Izuku walked to the door and looked back to see Katsuki glaring at his homework while furiously writing things down. Izuku stood there for a long moment, seeing if Katsuki was going with him or even just saying anything.

"Get out or don't," Katsuki said harshly, not even looking up.

Izuku's eyes widened and he felt as if he was physically wounded. He opened the door and stumbled out of the room before slamming the door and walking down the hallway with tears in his eyes.

He knocked on Shoto's door, and Shoto answered quickly.

"I'm going to the mall, you wanna go?" Izuku spoke quietly, a bite to his tone as he glared at the wall next to the door.

Shoto was mildly surprised by Izuku's tone but he nodded his head mutely before saying he would be downstairs soon.

Izuku rounded up Ochako and Eijiro and then Shoto came downstairs. After establishing a driver, they were ready to go. Izuku kept looking back as they walked out the door and to the car. No Kacchan. Did he upset him? Does he hate him now? When is he going to talk to him? Was it his fault? No.

Izuku shook his head and got into the car. They drove to the mall and got out, first heading to the food court. Shoto bought them all soft pretzels (Much to the other's disapproval). They all shopped for a few hours, random chatting and playful banter as they spent their time at the mall. Izuku kept checking his phone and frowning but he would quickly smile as he tuned into Ochako's and Eijiro's speaking.

"Hey, Kiri!" Ochako yelped out, laughing as she remembered something.

Kirishima hummed in acknowledgment, an eyebrow raised.

"You know, I used to have a crush on you." Ochako giggled out and Kiri laughed softly.

"Really? What happened? Too manly for ya?" Kirishima joked, his eyebrows dancing as he stopped walking to do some poses.