|-Chapter 6-|

"I-Izu... bu-bunny...?" Katsuki asked softly.

Where was bunny??! Did he make out okay? Is he hurt?? Did a villain find him and take him?? He'll have to hurt some people if they did.

"He's conscious." A tired, gruff voice spoke.

Katsuki could hear screaming still. Who was screaming? Was it bunny? Was he hurt? Who hurt him??

The screaming was growing closer. Soon he could hear pleading and thrashing. Katsuki tried to get up slowly but was softly pushed back. He growled weakly and struggled to open his eyes. Woah, he really overdid it with his quirk this time. Everything was bright and blurry. He could see a tall, colorful figure holding a green ball. Green... Bunny.

"Bunny... bunny..." He repeated drowsily.

The screaming and noises became somewhat clear.

"Let me go! He needs to know I'm okay! Let me go!!" Izuku continued to thrash around in All Might's arms. "LET ME GO!!" He screamed.

That was Bunny. Someone was touching Bunny. Katsuki growled, slightly louder this time.

"Don't... Don't touch my Bunny...!" Katsuki warned gruffly. Why was his throat so dry? Katsuki activated his quirk and tried to get up again. He was pushed down again and suddenly his quirk wasn't working. "What the hell?" Katsuki tried to blink out the fogginess in his eyes.

"Hey, you need to stay down and rest for a second." A quiet- but husky- voice told him.

"Let him go!" Katsuki demanded in a gravelly tone as he heard Izuku's struggling grunts.

"Kacchan!" Izuku yelled as he noticed Katsuki's activity.

"Let me fucking go!!" Izuku never cussed. Katsuki got even angrier and his blurry vision cleared up.

"All Might." A demanding voice started, "Arent you supposed to be a hero? Let go of the boy there's no reason for you to be holding him like that." The gruff voice spoke as he noticed Katsuki's anger rise as he heard the struggling.

"Let him down." Katsuki warned in a deep tone. Everyone turned to him and Izuku gulped. He'd seen Kacchan like this before, it never turned out good.

Izuku looked up at his captor and took a risky move by punching him in the side of the stomach, yeah he knew his weakness. He had accidentally figured it out a few months prior when he had run into All Might and asked if a quirkless person could become a hero like him. All Might gasped and dropped Izuku, letting him quickly crawl over to Katsuki.

"I thought I was going to lose you, Kacchan..." Izuku sobbed.

Izuku instantly started playing with Katsuki's hair and whispering things the two heroes couldn't hear. Katsuki calmed down quickly with Izuku in his grasp. He pulled the smaller boy into his lap in a possessive hold. He started drawing on Izuku's back.

M-I-N-E

"Yes Kacchan." Izuku whispered into his ear softly. He continued to play with Katsuki's hair until they were (rudely) interrupted by someone clearing his throat.

"So, young ones, you're going to need to stand up and tell us what happened." All Might spoke, with an obviously forced smile plastered on his face.

"Leave them alone." Aizawa grumbled. He was tired and annoyed. He became an underground hero to get away from attention and this dude had it everywhere. They were only paired up because no one else was available. But Shota had stuff to do too guys. He had three cats to take care of and more coffee to make. He also had to make a plan to make this the worst year of his new students lives but we don't talk about that-

Katsuki looked at the Number One Hero and snorted. "No." He glared.

Izuku just dug his face deeper into Katsuki's neck. Usually, he would tell Kacchan not to be so rude, but this time was an exception.

"Excuse me?" All Might looked shocked.

"Do I really need to repeat myself? Jeez, I didn't think you were that old." Katsuki groaned, giving all his attention back to Izuku.

Shota was grinning on the sidelines, he liked this kid.

"You need to stand or I could turn you in for assaulting the Number 1 Pro Hero." All Might grinned like he had an advantage.

"You touched my bunny without his consent and forcibly held him down, away from me after a very traumatic experience. Then, when he continually pleaded for you to put him down, you refused. He had to hit you for self-defense because you were assaulting him. Prove me wrong because these bruises look like enough evidence and we had a witness. I'm sure there are some street cameras around too if you need those as well." Katsuki hissed. He smirked when All Might's expression dropped. "That's what I thought. Fuck off you old bastard." Katsuki growled, not sparing him another look.

Shota couldn't hold in the small snicker. All Might glared at him and it took everything not to do it again. He could get along with this kid.