|-Chapter 20-|

(Note: !Trigger Warning! Mild hint of bodily gore.)

Once everyone was safely herded to the large storage building, Vlad king did a headcount. He got up onto a stage and cleared his throat before he started shouting again.

"Classes A and B, Split up and go to each side of the room!" He shouted as people started separating.

Aizawa came in, locking the door as he searched around the room, he cursed under his breath and spoke into his walkie-talkie.

Aizawa did a headcount of his side, as Vlad King did another head count of his side. They looked at each other and nodded before doing roll call, just to make sure everyone was here.

The Pussycats came in frantically, locking the door behind themselves and looking around, looking to Aizawa who shook his head. They walked over to Vlad King, asking him something in low voices. Vlad King tensed and shook his head. The Pussycats sighed loudly, in frustration, worry, and anxiety.

Izuku tugged on Katsuki's tanktop lightly. "Kacchan, do you know what's happening?"

He looked down at him tensely before going to say something. "I thi-"

"Alright everyone listen up!" Aizawa started yelling. "Stay calm, we are being attacked by villains. That is what those sirens outside mean. This is a safe facility that we will stay in for the time being to get ready before going out to fight. We current only have one missing person, who we will need to keep an eye out for once we leave. Kota Izumi. This is not a drill." He yelled in a stern tone before stepping down and letting Vlad King and the Pussycats speak about how they will prepare, getting dressed in their hero gear, and how they will split into groups to go out and fight the villains.

"I know where he is..." Izuku spoke quietly.

Katsuki could see the wheels spinning in his love's head and yelled to stop him but Izuku had already left.

Izuku teared up slightly, before using his quirk to make his way through the crowd, unlock the door, and leave the storage facility to get Kota out of danger.

Katsuki ran after him but was stopped by the Pro Heros. He grunted and growled, blasting them will his quirk that he was exhausted from training all day. But he had to get to Izuku. Aizawa used his quirk to stop the explosions from hurting anyone and bound him up with his restraining scarf.

"Let me go you damn fucking bastards! Let me go! I need to go after him!" Katsuki screamed, trying his hardest to get his quirk to work. Small tears of frustration came to his eyes as he struggled, worried about his bunny.

Aizawa sighed heavily. "No Bakugou, you can't leave this building." He said, making the rope tighter to stop Katsuki's struggling.

"Izuku's out there all alone you fucker! You have to let me go after him!" Katsuki continued screaming.

Some of his classmates looked at each other in shock before doing some things they would most probably regret. Ochaco looked at her water bottle hastily before chucking it towards Aizawa. It flew barely in front of his eyes making him blink and lose focus. The ropes untightened, falling and Aizawa's quirk let up just enough to let Katsuki sneak away. The pros had moved from in front of the door because they thought Katsuki was restrained enough.

Katsuki made it out the door and used his quirk to blast himself to the cliff edge, making it there in 2/3rds of the time. He saw Izuku holding a small shaking figure in his arms. He was talking in hushed tones, trying to calm the boy down.

Katsuki sighed in relief seeing that his bunny was fully intact and not harmed. Izuku heard the sigh and immediately perked up, relaxing and tearing up when he saw Katsuki. I have him Kat we should get back." Izuku spoke shakily and Katsuki walked over to him, giving him and the boy he was holding a tight squeeze.