|-Chapter 59-|

Izuku felt the sweat dribble down his forehead. UA had switched it up this year and had everyone do the physical test before the written one. So, now Izuku and his peers were all joined in one big, hot room, mid-test.

Izuku had been stumped on multiple questions, seeing as this test was a mix of normal subjects and heroics. Izuku glanced over to Katsuki, who looked to be gliding through the test with ease.

Damn you, stupid smart Kacchan.

He glanced up to the clock to see that they still had 3 hours left. He was only halfway through the test and a portion of the questions were left unanswered.

Izuku grimaced as he tapped his pencil to his head, he never was the greatest test-taker.

---

Katsuki smirked as he answered every question with confidence. He had always been good in academics (of course, he was Katsuki Bakugo after all) but he knew Izuku wasn't.

Katsuki looked up, already 3/4ths the way done with his test, and saw Izuku looking upset and confused as he chewed on the end of his eraser. His face brightened as he tore the pencil out of his mouth, writing something down... before grimacing and earring whatever he wrote and looking even more confused than before.

Katsuki sighed softly, shaking his head mutely.

>>>

Izuku burst out the doors with a loud groan.

"Kacchan, don't hate me if I fail." He spoke dramatically, throwing his body around lazily. He was tired as fuck, those physical exams were no joke.

"You won't fail." Katsuki rolled his eyes, walking normally although he was just as tired as Izuku. "God, I could sleep for three fucking days right now." Katsuki groaned angrily and Izuku looked over at him with an agreeing smile.

"Same," Izuku looked around the hall as they approached the doors to the outside. "I think I did fine in the physical but that written test really got me, I'll be suprised if I even get a C." Izuku groaned, listening to his peers laugh.

"You wouldn't have gotten an F, you're smarter than that." Katsuki knocked his knuckles to Izuku's forehead lightly.

"Hey!" Izuku yelped out, rubbing his head with a pout. "You'll probably get an S, per usual." Izuku rolled his eyes fondly and Katsuki grinned.

"Damn right, nerd." Katsuki's posture straightened slightly. "You know the hag would beat me black and blue for anything less." Katsuki grumbled, letting Izuku smack him softly on the shoulder in reprimand.

"Yeah, well I just don't want to disappoint-" Izuku's face screwed up in pain as he cut himself off. His eyes grew hard and his gaze was cold as he looked down at the sidewalk.

Katsuki debated if he should say anything...-

"You wouldn't of. You know mama Inko... She would have welcomed you with open arms either way." Katsuki stated softly, hoping to see that natural warmth flood back into Izuku's eyes.

They walked to the dorms silently, tired as hell and ready to sleep. Random students were walking down the hallways and pathways. They all waved at the boys as they passed by, having seen them take the physical exam (Both class A's and B's exam was broadcasted to all of UA and a select outside group).

"Good job Deku!" Ochako ran by, excitement clear in her tone.

Izuku jumped, hearing the sudden high-pitched voice. It shocked him out of his mood momentarily as he met her smile with his own. "You too!" He shouted as she continued running down the pathway hurriedly.