|-Chapter 2-|

-A Few Months Later-

"Wow Kacchan!! That's such a cool quirk!" Izuku yelled as Katsuki made small explosions in his hands.

"Hell yeah it is!" Katsuki yelled back.

After the store incident, Mitsuki and Inko had started talking, setting up play dates for their kids. They were close neighbors so it wasn't too hard. Inko and Mitsuki had grown to become best friends, and so had Izuku and Katsuki.

In fact, Izuku and Katsuki were so close, they were never apart. They spent all their time together. If Katsuki would go somewhere, Izuku would be right behind him. If Izuku had to go to bed, Katsuki would share a futon with him. They would take bubble baths with each other and stay over at each other's house. No matter what it was, they never wanted to be separated.

"Katsuki, ya' damn brat! Watch your mouth!" Mitsuki yelled from the living room couch.

"Whatever hag," Katsuki yelled back.

"Kacchan... You shouldnt call her that, it's mean." Izuku frowned.

Katsuki narrowed his eyes at the green-haired boy and then shrugged. Izuku just huffed out a sigh, knowing the blond wouldn't listen.

"I hope I get my quirk soon." Izuku said sadly, looking at his hands.

"Well when you do, it won't be as cool as mine!" Katsuki made a couple of little explosions again, making Izuku giggle again.

"When I get my quirk we can grow up and be heroes together, Kacchan!"

"Hell yeah we will, you nerd."

"Promise?"

"Yeah, I promise."

"I'll protect you with everything I have Kacchan!"

----->

"There's no hope kid, just give it up." The doctor sighed, fixing his goggles.

Izuku dropped his All Might figurine and started crying hysterically. Inko reached over and held his hand as a sign of comfort.

"What do you mean? He has no quirk?" Inko asked worriedly.

"No. He's missing the extra bone in the pinky toe, that shows he would have a quirk. Only 20% of the population is quirkless, and you son is part of that 20%." The doctor explained.

Katsuki was outside the door, waiting because he wasn't allowed in the room.

Izuku jumped off his chair, rubbing his eyes and running towards the door. Inko thanked the doctor for his time, following her son. Once the door was open, Izuku ran to Katsuki and into his arms, crying hysterically.

"What the hell happened?" Katsuki asked, hugging the green-haired boy close.

"I-I... I... have no quirk Kacchan..." Izuku sobbed.

Katsuki pushed Izuku away from him slightly. "You mean your quirkless??" He asked angrily.

Izuku just nodded, crying harder. Inko was crying and being comforted by the Bakugos'.

"So we cant be hero's together... You broke our promise!" Katsuki yelled.

Katsuki pushed him away, little explosions coming out of his hands. He walked over to his dad and started pulling him to the exit. He wanted to go home.

"K-Kacchan!" Izuku sobbed.

He reached his hand out towards Katsuki when the blond just looked back and stomped out of the building. Kacchan was angry at him, this was horrible.