|-Chapter 19-|

A week later

Izuku's leg thumped on the bus floor as the entirety of Class 1-A sat around him, chatting on the way to their field trip. Katsuki grabbed Izuku's leg, pushing it down and then rubbing his thigh calmly, trying not to scream at the dumbasses fighting behind him on who the hottest DC character was versus the hottest Marvel character.

Everyone had their stuff stuck under their bus seats, ready for their hyped-up field trip. All of the students have been excited for this day. They knew it was training ut it was still exciting. All the class 1-B would also be there, so they were hoping they could get to know some of the students better but not cause a class war. {(Ahem..)}

"Hey, guys look! We're stopping!" Mina shouted, drawing everyone's attention to the windows.

The bus was fully stopped and students rushed to get out and stretch. At first, they were confused, staring out into the abyss of forest in front of where they stood on a cliff. Aizawa walked out smiled darkly before giving a military salute and sighing, climbing into the bus. As soon as he got in the bus drove away and three heroes jumped out of nowhere, effectively scaring the students.

"We-!"

"Are the-"

"Wild-"

"Wild-'

"-PUSSYCATS!" They all said in unison.

"Uhh, Pussycats?" Ojiro asked quietly, stroking his tail lightly.

"YES!" A man yelled, startling Ojiro enough to take a few steps back.

"We will tell you more about ourselves later but for now...-"

"Just know we are your mentors for the next week."

"Now, all you need to do is make it through the forest, defeating any obstacles, and get to camp! All your stuff will have already been transported, don't worry." The woman smiled.

"Now, we will go, have fun!" Another woman spoke.

As they were leaving, The man yelled, "And make sure to get there before dinner or you won't be getting any!"

Most of the class collectively gasped, staring at each other in disbelief and confusion. Hearing a yell, they look over the edge to see Mineta screaming, and trying to use his balls to crawl back up the wall.

Students looked around to see why he was doing that and gasped in horror as they saw giant mutant animals emerge from the ground. The cliff suddenly collapsed and they were stuck at the bottom, becoming circled by these enormous creatures.

Some people screamed before getting into action. Katsuki and Todoroki already started towards the bots, taking them out in a couple of fell swoops. Izuku made it to the last one before punching it so high into the air you couldn't see it anymore. Everyone else charged as well soon after.

Creatures just kept coming at them. Out of the ground, bushes, shrubbery, trees, etc. They were all different, like something from a small child's nightmare after a long day. It took hours but they finally made it to the campsite, tired, miserable, and hungry.

When they got there they saw Aizawa talking to Vlad King in hushed tones. Class 1-B was peacefully sitting at the lunch tables eating the food given. Class 1-A didn't even have the energy to be envious or jealous, their brains only thought of food, water, rest.

It was like a one-night buffet in the 'Kitchen' area. There were all kinds of foods and a ton of water, energy, and electrolyte drinks. The tired students saw the food and immediately got in line, shoving what they could, too exhausted to be picky or even care really. Each student had 1-3 full plates and four water bottles or drinks of their choosing by the end of it.

"Good job guys, you made it! 7 hours, wow!" One of the pussycat members shouted towards the tired kids.

"Eat all you can tonight because you're cooking tomorrow!" Another member shouted.

Class A collectively grounded and ate/drank what they could without throwing up.

"'Ey, bunny... you looked pretty hot out there defeating all the monsters." Katsuki praised in a low tone into Izuku's ear.

He felt a shiver run down his back and his already pink cheeks grow increasingly redder. "K-Kacchan! You can't say stuff like that!" He whispered loudly, embarrassed.

Shoto looked up at them quickly before looking back down.

"I can say whatever the hell I want, bunny. After all... You are mine. I like to look at my things, take in every detail about them... the good and the bad." He spoke again, quietly.

"Izuku felt like his face was going to explode. He didn't necessarily know what Katsuki meant but he didn't mind. Just the attention from the blonde put him in a good mood. He was pretty out of it and glum with having no energy but now he can produce a small, ghost of a smile towards Katsuki. He was grateful. Even if Katsuki was downright flirting with him, it lifted his spirits and gave him some energy.

"All yours Kacchan." Izuku spoke quietly, leaning onto Katsuki as they continued to eat.

Katsuki looked at his boy with a small smile before catching Shoto staring and growling at him.

|-|-|-|

The whole week was hell for both Class 1-A and Class 1-B. Some students did grow distant friendships and bond better though. They trained all day 16/7 and they were exhausted. They also had to cook their own meals and find their own water.

The Wild, Wild Pussycats introduced themselves and a young boy who lived with them, Kota. He wouldn't show up for mealtime and on the second day, Izuku found where Kota liked to hide. It was a lonesome cliff with a beautiful view that was only a few minutes' walk from the campsite.

Izuku, along with Katsuki, would bring Kota dinner and they would bond for a little bit. Katsuki and Izuku grew a nice bond with the boy and he opened up to them a little, better than being closed off the everyone, even his aunt.

Kota said he hated heroes when he was introduced at first in front of everyone. Though the two boys found out why a couple of days after. Kota's parents died in a fight with a villain. Though everyone praised his parents after their death, they pitied the orphan boy. Kota didn't understand why his parents were always called heroes because they weren't, they're dead. Instead of grieving, he just became hateful and that is why he hates heroes.

Izuku understood that and he spoke to Kota about it, being gentle with his words and Katsuki even said some stuff too. Kota opened up to them and they built a nice friendship throughout the three.

Now Izuku was making food, getting ready to bring Kota's food to him when sirens sounded. Everyone went into a fighting stance. Red lights were flashing quickly over the darkly lit kitchen and table area where everyone was sitting, waiting for dinner. It was dark out and everyone was rushed to a large building. Vlad King was shouting as students to get there safely as Aizawa was speaking into a walkie-talkie hurriedly.

Most students were confused, scared, are ready to fight. Katsuki knew what those sirens meant because he briefed up on the security before coming. He stuck Izuku to his side and walked hurriedly, hustling others to go quicker.

Villains were attacking.

------

(Notes: I'm sorry I know this isn't even close to what cannonly happened in BNHA but this is my story and I didn't feel like going through everything to get my facts right. Deal with it. Thank you, loves. Hope you enjoy!)