|-Chapter 8-|

---3 days later---

Izuku's behavior hadn't changed, For the better or worse. He still latched onto Katsuki whenever he was able to. He followed him around and listened to every word or instruction the blonde had told him. Since the incident, he had become way more submissive towards Katsuki and a little more defiant towards everyone else.

"Kiss, kiss, Kacchan! Please?" Izuku asked loudly, pouting his lips and widening his eyes.

"Tch, stupid nerd." Katsuki sighed. Izuku had been way touchier lately.

Izuku went onto his tippy-toes while grabbing Katsuki's shirt. Katsuki huffed and leaned down to give the greenette a quick peck. Izuku whined at how quickly it had gone but soon gave up, happy with what he had.

Though that wasn't their first kiss together, they didn't kiss very often.

"Okay, okay. Let go, stupid. We're going somewhere so get your shoes on." Katsuki spoke gruffly, already moving towards the doorway.

"Yes Kacchan!" Izuku hopped around happily.

Izuku and Katsuki made it to the car and Katsuki sped off-- after making sure Izuku was buckled of course. When they pulled into the parking lot of their doctor, Izuku let his confusion show. Katsuki had noticed but didn't say anything. He just silently got out of the car, motioning for Izuku to follow him. They walked into the building together and Katsuki walked over to the reception table, dragging Izuku behind him.

"Izuku Midoriya." Katsuki said coldly with his normal scowl scrawled onto his face.

The receptionist nodded, typing something into his computer before telling them the room number. Katsuki gave a curt nod of acknowledgment and started walking to the elevator.

"Kaccha-"

"Shut up." Katsuki didn't even look at him, he just squeezed his hand tighter. Katsuki hated the doctor's office-- too many bad memories.

Izuku nodded his head before lowering it and staring at the floor. He was confused but was told not to speak.

As the two boys walked into the room, Izuku looked around curiously. The doctor was already there and she greeted them happily.

"Good morning you two! How are you boys doing today?" The woman asked brightly.

Izuku looked at Katsuki for a moment and saw him nod. "We're doing good, ma'am. How are you?" He spoke gently, his bright smile on his face.

"Good, good. So I presume you know what you boys are doing here?" The woman asked.

Katsuki nodded and Izuku shook his head, curiosity clear. The woman looked like she was thinking about something for a moment before shaking her head and smiling again.

"O-Okay?" She drug out the 'O' in the word, "So we're here today to discuss you're previous behavior and do some checkups." She explained, looking at Izuku.

Izuku looked even more confused. "What behavior?" He asked frowning slightly.

Katsuki huffed out a sigh. "So what are you planning on doing, like questions or a scan or some shit?" He asked, completely ignoring Izuku and speaking to the doctor.

"Uh just questions for now." She replied. She also took notice of the noticeable difference in each boy in front of her.

"Then get on with it." Katsuki didn't care if he was nice. He just wanted to know what was wrong with his bunny.

"A-Ah, okay then." She fixed her glasses slightly. "So, Midoriya. Have you been feeling every different lately? Especially around Katsuki?"

"Uhm... No?" Izuku thought that was a weird question to ask.