|-Chapter 33-|

(Note: !!!Trigger Warning!!! Kinda really gore-y.)

Katsuki felt the man struggle in his grasp as he tightened his grip around his throat. Katsuki smirked evilly as memories flashed through his mind, his grip tightening even more.

"What are you doing here?" Dabi leaned up against a wall, smoking.

The man struggled to breathe, trying to say something. Katsuki dropped his body to the ground and then crouched down to the man, eyeing him intensely.

"You were asked a question!" Katsuki's voice boomed off the walls, causing the man to flinch harshly and start curling up into himself, gasping for air.

Katsuki grabbed his long hair and tugged his head towards himself.

"Answer you dimwit!" He yelled at him menacingly and the man tried to shake his head to nod in agreement but Katsuki's grip was too tight.

"I-I was just l-looking for shelter... s-sir! I swear!" The man said frantically. "Please let me go, I won't tell anyone!" He pleaded pathetically.

Katsuki's eyes flashed with an unknown emotion as a memory flew through his mind.

...

She was pushed up against a wall, face already bloody from the first three punches. Pathetic. He spat on her, letting her go and he watched her fall to the floor- frightened.

"You thought you could just buddy up with him right? Thought you could be all over him and you could just bitch around with him?" Katsuki snarled at her. Her body shook intensely and she shook her head, muffling her sobs.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'll never do it again, please!" She screamed to him and he growled, crushing her leg under his weight.

She slapped a hand around her mouth and screamed loudly.

"I won't tell anyone! I won't even look at him ever again, I swear, please!!" She screamed again, whimpering as he kicked her.

"Oh don't worry," He leaned down to her face, speaking softly and moving some hair out of her face comfortingly. "You won't be able to see anything after I'm done with you!" He chuckled, grabbing her hair harshly before acting up his quirk.

"And just because you're a girl," He whispered in her ear, loving the way she screamed. "Doesn't mean I'll go easy on you." He finished, biting her ear hard enough to make her scream louder before pulling away.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry-!" She chanted pitifully and Katsuki's smirk widened.

"You will be."

She heard a clanging sound and suddenly she couldn't see anything anymore. Her hearing wavered out and the last thing she heard was cheerful chuckles.

"Goodnight, Raiden Yui."

...

He looked into the man's eyes. The man was looking at him carefully, his eyes begging. He suddenly had the urge to poke them out and shove them down his throat.

He laughed, sounding unhinged and Dabi raised an eyebrow at him.

"How did you find this place?" Katsuki spoke lowly, threateningly.

He circled the man for a moment and then stopped in front of him. He placed a foot on his crotch and pushed, hard. The man cried out, his arms instinctively reaching to ease the pain. Katsuki growled at him and stepped harder. The man started crying, stilling in pain.

Katsuki heard Dabi let out a shuddery laugh mix and he turned back to glare at him. Dabi shivered and shut up.

"I just wanted shelter, I swear sir! Please!" He cried out, his eyes scrunched closed out of pain.