The Wedding

(I've only ever been to one wedding and I don't remember much so yeah... so I'm mostly making this up but it'll also have some Jewish aspects)

(Y/n) stood at the podium besides Mark. The officiate was wearing his usual white suit and mask since he couldn't let any of the non heroes here find out his secret identity. Valeria stood on (y/n)'s other side.

In the first row of the audience sat Gwen's family as well as Perry the platypus and the Doofenshmirtz's. In the second row sat Kamala Khan, Kate Bishop, Gwen's friend Betty Brant, and a few of her other fiends. Behind them sat the pet avengers.

Music began to play as (y/n) turned to look at the door

Music began to play as (y/n) turned to look at the door. The song was "Fit as a fiddle, and ready to love", being played by Dazzler.

The door opened and out walked Gwen in the most beautiful wedding dress (y/n) had ever seen

The door opened and out walked Gwen in the most beautiful wedding dress (y/n) had ever seen. He smiled as he watched her walk towards him with a smile of her own.

Once she reached her soon to be husband she stood across from him and smiled. The music stopped and the ceremony began.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the marriage of (y/n) Hardy and Gwendolyn Stacy. I know that everyone here has witnessed the happiness that the too bring each other but if anyone objects speak now or hold it in forever" (y/n) and Gwen glanced around the room but nobody said anything. "Good" Steven nodded with a smile under his mask.

"The bride and groom will now speak their vows" he glanced at Gwen and she nodded.

"(Y/n), I haven't known you my entire life like I have many of the people in this room" Gwen glanced out at the audience. "But even after this short time I can no longer imagine a time when you weren't in my life. You've proved time and time again how much you love me, whether by telling me directly or even taking a bullet for me. I can only hope that one day I'll be able to repay you for everything you've done for me and prove that I love you just as much" she smiled up at her soon to be husband.

(Y/n) smiled back at her before speaking. "Gwen... I can't remember the last time I was at a loss for words. Whether it's the right thing to say or not I always have an idea of what to say, but in this moment... I have no words. I love you, so much so that sometimes it can be overwhelming. I want you to know though, you don't need to prove your love to me. I know that you love me just as much as I do you" he held out his hand and took Gwen's. "You've helped me more than you could ever imagine, whether by helping me get over trauma or just because I know you'll be there if I ever need you. If anything I should be the one who has to prove himself to you. I- I wouldn't be who I am today if not for you" He silenced himself and Smiled at gwen. She quickly pulled him into a hug before quickly getting back into position for the wedding.

Mark looked between the two. "Do you, Gwen Stacy, take this man to be your husband?"

"I do" Gwen replied eagerly as she turned to (y/n) again and he slipped the ring on her finger.

"Do you (y/n) take this woman to be your wife?" Mark asked as (y/n) nodded.

"I do" (y/n) replied more calmly as Gwen slipped the ring onto his finger.

"Then by the power vested in me, by 'www.evenyoucanperformasemijewishwedding.com' I pronounce you two man and wife" he placed a glass on the floor between them. "This glass symbolizes the clarity of your love for one another and the shattering of your old separate lives as you start this new one together" he motioned to (y/n).

(Y/n) looked down at the glass. Damn. That's a nice glass. Was all that went through his mind before he smashed it with his foot. "Let the party begin!" Moonknight yelled loudly as everyone cheered. (Y/n) quickly wrapped an arm around Gwen and pulled her into a kiss.

They separated and Gwen took the boys hand. The two walked down the isle and out the door as the music began playing. "We're married!" (Y/n) whispered excitedly as Gwen jumped up and down happily. The two continued walking until they arrived in the room where the rest of the party would happen.

Soon enough the room was filled with the small amount of people and animals who had been invited to the wedding. "Would the bride and groom please report to the dance floor for their first lightsaber battle as a married couple"

(Y/n) smirked. "I'm about to kick your ass Mrs. Hardy" he smiled wider when he realized that was the first time he could say that.

Gwen smiled even wider and grabbed his hand. They made their way to the middle of the dance floor where Throg held two lightsabers out towards them. Gwen grabbed the purple one and turned it on as (y/n) grabbed the red and did the same. The crowd looked on but they ignored them. In that moment it was just the two of them.

(Y/n) quickly swung at Gwen and she blocked it. She then swung back and (y/n) dodged. She appreciated that he was holding back with his super strength. She swung a few more times and he continued to block them. A moment later (Y/n) once again went on the offensive.

The two went on for a number of minutes, neither wanting the moment to end. Eventually Gwen sliced at the boys leg causing him to yelp in surprise before she slashed at his lightsaber and knocked it out of his hand. She held her lightsaber towards his neck and smirked. "You just got so much hotter" (y/n) smiled as Gwen lowered her lightsaber.

(Y/n) shot a web at Gwen and pulled her into a Kiss. It felt like the moment would never end.

That night

(Y/n) smiled as he and Gwen opened the door to the house. The party had went on for hours but that was to be expected. He was just happy now to be able to spend some time alone with his wife. "I believe it's the tradition that you carry me across the threshold" Gwen smiled as she motioned into the house. Hestia was staying with Valeria for the night.

"I'll take your word for it" (y/n) shrugged before picking up Gwen. "Like I said, I don't know much about weddings" he walked into the house and closed the door behind them. He carried Gwen into their bedroom and placed her on the bed.

Gwen smiled as she laid back against the mattress. "This was the best day of my life" she spoke as she watched her husband sit beside her. She rolled to her side and pulled him into a kiss. She grabbed the boys collar and pulled the suit jacket off of him.

"Are you-"

"I'm ready. I've made you wait long enough" Gwen cut the boy off before kissing him again.

"Whatever you say" (y/n) replied before kissing her again.

Word count: 1263

END BOOK 1

To Be Continued In "The Thief: Weblock" Out Now