The Costume

"We need a team name" Kate Bishop said as she paced around the living room.

"something awesome" Jennifer continued as she lay on the couch.

"Something that lets people know that I'm the leader" (y/n) said as he tried to think of something. The other looked at each other before shaking their heads.

"Not a chance" America Chavez said as she hit the boy on the back of the head.

"Do you really feel like arguing about this?" (y/n) asked as he tried to think of team names. "How about the fantastic four?"

"Taken" she hulk replied.

"Furious Five?"

"We'd need another member" Kate said as she shook her head.

"Fantabulous foursome?"

"To sexual sounding" America said as she hit the back of the boys head.

"Ow! You have super strength, stop hitting me" America rolled her eyes.

"How about Rogue Squadron?" Kate suggested. She knew (y/n) wouldn't agree on a name unless it was stupid, had his name in it, or was from Star Wars.

"Perfect!" (Y/n) said as he clapped his hands together. "It's settled then"

"Fine" Jennifer said with a shrug. "Not the worst name I've ever heard"

"Alright" America just shrugged.

"Excellent!" (Y/n) exclaimed. "We will show the world that Equality is a lie...a myth to appease the masses. Simply look around and you will see the lie for what it is! There are those with power, those with the strength and will to lead. And there are those meant to follow – those incapable of anything but servitude and a meager, worthless existence" The group looked at him like he was crazy.

"See that's why I'm concerned by him being a hero" Jennifer said quietly.

"Oh. Right. Hero now. Gotcha" (y/n) nodded his head. "Forgot that for a minute"

"I feel like this is going to end with us all on the run from the avengers" Kate said warily.

"That's why we have a lawyer on the team" (y/n) said as he pointed to Jennifer. "So she can defend us in court when we fuck up"

"The more you talk the more I want to back out" America said causing the boy to shut his mouth. "You sound evil"

"Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual"

"Definitely evil sounding" Kate nodded her head. "How about we change the subject?"

"To what?" (Y/n) asked curiously.

"To what your new costume is going to be?" Jenn suggested with a smile. "You definitely need a costume"

"Definitely" Kate agreed as she pulled out a piece of paper and some markers. "I'll draw some up!"

A few minutes later she held up the paper. "First one!"

(You guys are gonna vote on these. Just comment on whatever picture it is that you like the most)

 Just comment on whatever picture it is that you like the most)