A Fantastic Car Chase

"God damn it!" (Y/n) yelled as he was knocked into a wall. "My back!"

"You alright?" Valeria Richards called out from a nearby rooftop sounding concerned.

"No" (y/n) replied as he dodged a punch. "I hate being old! My back is killing me"

"You're a teenager"the man who was attacking (y/n) replied before punching at him only to miss.

"Yeah but I'm also an adult" (y/n) replied before punching the man in the face and knocking him out. "And with great age there must also come great back pain"

"That was just sad to watch" Valeria said as (y/n) webbed the guy to a wall. He then swung back to Valeria.

"Oh? Why's that little miss perfect?" (Y/n) asked as he stretched out his back.

"Because you almost got beaten by a random guy" Valeria replied with a smirk. "And for some reason you have the back of an old man"

"Once you turn eighteen you'll have a bad back too. Trust me" (y/n) pat the girls head. "What are you doing here kid?"

"I just finished my drivers test!" The girl said excitedly as she motioned over to the fantasticar. "I saw you fighting and decided to watch"

"Nice" (y/n) nodded before looking over at the car. "As payback for you just sitting and watching instead of helping I'm gonna need to confiscate your vehicle. Official avengers business" the boy quickly webbed the keys out of the girls hand. "I've always wanted to fly a flying car"

"You could have just asked" Valeria shook her head before getting in the passenger seat of the car as (y/n) got in the drivers seat. "Just don't crash us"

"No promises" (y/n) smirked before starting the vehicle and taking off. "This is so cool!" He yelled as they zoomed through the air.

"Slow down! You're not allowed to go this fast in a residential area!" Valeria yelled trying to be heard over the wind. "We'll be pulled over!"

"There are sky police?" (Y/n) asked with a laugh. "What do they just fly around with jetpacks?" He quickly maneuvered between buildings.

"Ask them yourself!" Valeria replied as she pointed behind them. (Y/n) turned his head and noticed a man with a jetpack flying behind them. "Eyes on the sky!" Valeria yelled causing (y/n) to look back in front of them and just barely miss crashing into a building.

"Alright. Time to lose this guy" (y/n) smirked before making a sharp turn up and zooming higher into the sky.

"This is not gonna end well" Valeria groaned as she buried her face in her hands. "I don't want to go to jail"

"We aren't going to jail" (y/n) assured the girl before looking behind the car and shooting a web in the face of the sky police officer. Eventually when they were high enough up they stopped ascending. "See" he looked around and all that was around were clouds. "We're fine"

"You better be right about that" Valeria said as she looked around. "I can't lose my license the same day I got it"

"We'll be fine" (y/n) said again as he looked at all the clouds. "Those look comfy"

"Don't" Valeria said as she watched the boy stand up. "They're water. Jump onto one and you'll just fall right through and become soaking wet" (y/n) huffed before sitting down. "How the hell are you an adult"

"Trust me, if I had it my way I wouldn't be" (y/n) replied as he started flying the car again. "Being an adult sucks"

"It can't be that bad" Valeria replied.

"It's bad" (y/n) argued. "Being a kid sucks but being an adult is worse"

"Yeah but at least you don't have to go to school anymore. All the classes are taught by morons. I don't learn anything"

"Yeah but what fun is having free time if it's all you have. Besides I still have this shitty hero thing going on" (y/n) replied. "At least in school you can hang out with friends. I on the other hand am being monitored by the avengers to make sure I'd be good for the team"

"Speaking of which" Valeria said as she looked around. "This while running from the police thing we're doing probably isn't helping you with that"

"Nay. It most certainly is not" the two turned to see Torunn floating beside the car.

"Damn it" (y/n) groaned. "Any chance you don't tell Cap about this?"

"Luckily for you this isn't particularly the type of thing that'll get you kicked off the team" Torunn said as she floated into the car and sat down in the back. "Otherwise Stark would have been kicked out years ago" (y/n) sighed in relief.

"Alright we're cool then" (y/n) nodded before he started driving again. "Any chance your dad can make me one of these?" He asked Valeria.

"After everything you've done today? Not a chance" Valeria replied sternly only to get a glare from (y/n). She then smiled a bit "but maybe for the right price I can turn your car into a flying one"

"Deal" (y/n) nodded before hearing sirens coming from below. "After we escape the sky police"

Word count: 888