Guardians Of The Galaxy

(Since the last chapter of this story I've realeased two new stories. One dc story and a Hawkeye story. Go check them out)

(Y/n) sat on Kate's bed as she changed out of her Hawkeye costume in her closet. "Wait so you're the one who leaked Spider-Mans identity?" Clint asked as he looked down at the boy with a glare. He was standing by the door to the room.

"Yeah. After what happened I'd say he's lucky that's all I did" (y/n) replied as he looked out the window.

"He's right" Kate said as she walked out of the closet now in her normal clothes. "I would have tried to kill him"

"I did" (y/n) said causing both Hawkeye to look at him skeptically. "Try to kill him I mean. His daughter convinced me not to do it. I came pretty damn close though" he said proudly before laying back on the bed.

"Hey don't lay on my bed" Kate said as she thew a shoe at the boy. He caught it and threw it to the wall.

"Try and stop me babe" (y/n) replied as he pulled the blankets over himself.

Kate glared at (y/n). "Alright then" Clint said as he turned around and walked out the door. "I'm going to leave before I have to help hide the body" he closed the bedroom door behind him before leaving the house.

"You're so dead Hardy" Kate said before pouncing on the boy and trying to pull him out of the bed.

"Bring it Hawkeye" (y/n) smirked before pushing Kate off of the bed and to the floor.

"You're dead!" Kate smirked before a loud booming sound was heard and the two looked out the window to see smoke rising from the beach. "Guess we should go deal with that" she sighed before getting up.

Twenty minutes later

The two heroes walked onto the now abandoned beach and looked at a crashed spaceship. "Ooh! Aliens!" (Y/n) said excitedly as he looked over the ship.

"Why are you excited about this?!" Kate asked as she also looked over the ship

"Why are you excited about this?!" Kate asked as she also looked over the ship. "They could be evil"

"Racist" a voice came as a small raccoon looking creature exited the ship. "Not all people who are different than you are evil"

 "Not all people who are different than you are evil"