A Bit Asymmetrical But Nothing To Be Concerned About

"I see. Quite the predicament you have" Reed Richards said as he stroked his chin. It was currently nighttime.

"Think you could help doc?" America asked hopefully as (y/n) stared hungrily at the girls neck

"Think you could help doc?" America asked hopefully as (y/n) stared hungrily at the girls neck. "He's getting worse. I don't get something in him and I'm pretty sure he'll try and bite me"

"I've got just the thing" Reed replied with a smile as his arm stretched to grab a box. "Surprisingly this isn't the first time I've had to deal with this problem" he pulled a vial out of the box and tossed it to America. "Have him drink this"

"What is it?" America asked before pouring the drink into the boys mouth.

He swallowed it and gagged. "Ugh! That was gross!"

"It's a compound that has everything a vampire needs from blood. And a few other things to help you stay healthy" Reed explained.

"And you couldn't figure out a way to make it taste good?!" The boy growled and bared his fangs.

Reed smiled nervously. "I can't say that ever occurred to me" he quickly changed the subject. "You'll have to drink this every twelve hours. You can take it more though if you really need it"

"Only way I'm drinking that shit that often is if it's alcoholic" (y/n) replied as he shook his head. "the only way I'd be able to stand the taste is drunk"

"If it helps, our last patient would drink a bottle of scotch before taking the serum" Reed replied with a shrug. "I wouldn't recommend it though"

"Who was your last patient? Tony Stark?" America asked sarcastically as she shook her head.

Two Hours Later

(Y/n) snarled as he walked into the apartment. "This sucks! I thought being a vampire would be awesome and romantic! Not boring and full of gross tasting liquid"

"Oh quit wining. You almost bit me! I should be the only one here allowed to complain" America replied as she walked in after him and closed the door.

"Oh shut up" (y/n) growled at her before walking to the kitchen and coming back with a bottle of wine.

"Hey! Don't drink my wine. How'd you even get into the alcohol cabinet?"

"Broke the lock" (y/n) replied before opening the bottle and drinking. "Deal with it"

A few minutes later (y/n) had finished the bottle. "You done now?" America asked as she watched the boy stumble as he threw the bottle into the trash. He was drunk, or at the very least tipsy.

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm good" the boy replied with a yawn. He sat down on the couch next to America and looked over her body.

"Eyes up here Niño" America glared at him.

"I know" (y/n) nodded as he looked down. "But your boobs are down here" the boy said before poking her exposed belly.

"You are insufferable" America groaned as she stood up. "Why the hell am I friends with you?!"

"Because you have a thing for bad boys? Because Cassie made you be friends with me? You're a glutton for punishment? Stop me when I'm close" America put her hand over his mouth before he could continue.

"Shut up" she said with a glare. She quickly retreated her hand when she felt something wet. "Did you seriously just lick my hand?!"

"Well that's what you get for trying to silence me" (y/n) replied with a smirk. America just glared at him as she wiped her hand off on the boys shirt.

"Dick" she muttered. "You are not a very nice drunk"

"Never said I was" the boy smirked showing off his new fangs again. "And I've only gotten meaner since getting bitten"

"I believe that" America replied as she glared at him. (Y/n) glared back at her. The two moved slightly closer together more and more until America grabbed the boy and Kissed him. (Y/n) kissed back and pulled the girl closer.

"Wasn't expecting that" (y/n) spoke after a minute as he broke the kiss.

"Don't ruin this. I can't deal you speaking right now" America replied as she used her super strength to rip the boys shirt off.

"I don't know how to feel about-" he was cut off by America kissing him again. He pulled her jacket off as she pushed him against the couch.

America broke the kiss before pulling her shirt off. "Like what you see?" She asked with a smirk.

"A bit asymmetrical but nothing to be concerned about" (y/n) replied as he shrugged.

"(Y/n) I need you" America kissed his forehead.

"To what?" (Y/n) asked as he looked at her skeptically.

"To take me" America replied seductively.

"I'm not taking you anywhere until you put on a shirt" (y/n) replied as he stared at her chest.

"Come on (y/n). You and me. Right here" America replied before kissing the boy again.

"Oh wait did you mean sex?" America nodded. "You should probably have been more clear then. Let's do this babe"

"How could I possibly have been more clear?" America asked as she grabbed the boys hand and placed it on her left breast.

"I don't know. Say let's have sex? I personally prefer cuddles but I can work with sex too"

Word count: 900

(Did anyone catch the reference? Comment if you did. They were lines from a sit-com)