Revenge

(Y/n) stood in front of the hole in the ground that his mother's casket was currently being lowered into. Riris funeral had been earlier this week. The champions had been trying to get in touch with (y/n) since then but he had refused to see any of them. He was done being the hero.

(Y/n) didn't stick around for long after the funeral. He quickly headed to his car as he held in tears before driving away. He ignored his phone as it rang.

Soon enough (y/n) had arrived at his destination, city hall. (Y/n) quickly changed to his costume before getting out of the car. He swung to the back of the building before sneaking in through a window. He crawled the ceilings until he found who he was looking for. "Hello Mr. Mayor" (y/n) said as he entered the mayors office and dropped to the floor. Behind the desk was Wilson Fisk.

"New spider" Fisk replied without looking up from his paper work. "I assume you're here about taskmaster?"

"I am" (y/n) confirmed as he walked over to the desk and sat across from Fisk. "We can do this the easy way. Or the fun way" (y/n) said before shooting a bullet from his wrist gun through the desk.

"You started using real bullets? Not very Spider-Man like of you" Fisk said as he finally looked up at the spider.

"I'm not Spider-Man" (y/n) replied with a growl. "I'm not even a hero. He tried to make me one but I'll never be like him"

"Interesting" Fisk smirked. "I think we can make some sort of a deal. What is it exactly that you want?"

"I want to kill taskmaster and Spider-Man. But I'll need help tracking down taskmaster" (y/n) replied seriously.

"And what do I get out of this arrangement?" Fisk asked as he folded his hands on his desk.

"One less spider for you to worry about"

The next day

(Y/n) waited in library in his spider-suit. He sat at a table towards the back of the building. He was supposed to meet with the mercenary that Fisk had hired to help him.

"This can't be right" a woman sat across from the boy. "What's a hero need with a killer?"

"Yeah I should probably get a new costume

"Yeah I should probably get a new costume. That way people will stop thinking I'm still a hero" (y/n) replied with a sigh as he looked down at his suit. "Did Fisk tell you who I'm taking you up against?"

"Nope." Domino replied with a shrug. "Care to fill me in?"

"Taskmaster and Spider-Man" (y/n) replied as he leaned back in his chair. "We kill them, you get paid"

"You sure you'll be able to keep up with me while we're fighting them?" Domino asked as she looked the boy up and down.

"Trust me, I'll be fine" (y/n) replied as he smirked under his mask. "It's you I'm more worried about in this fight. What're your powers? Painting faces?"

"I'm lucky" domino replied with a shrug before standing up and walking away. "Come in kid"

"Wait what? Luck is not a power" (y/n) replied as he followed after her.

"Yes it is" domino replied as they exited the building.

"Where are we going?" (Y/n) asked as he followed her out.

"You wanted a new suit. We're going to get you one"

The next day

"How long does it take you to change?" Domino asked impatiently as she waited for (y/n). "Hurry up black cat junior"

"That is not going to be my name. It's just the black cat" (y/n) replied as he walked out in his new suit. "How do I look?"

(I know it looks blue but that's just the shading

(I know it looks blue but that's just the shading. It's black)

"If you weren't in mourning I'd flirt with you" domino replied as she looked over the costume.

"Yeah... you're a bit old for my taste" (y/n) replied with a shrug before looking to the woman. "Did Fisk get his location yet?"

"Yeah. Taskmaster is still after Spider-Man"

"So he's still in the city?" (Y/n) asked with wide eyes.

"Yes he is" domino said with a smirk.

"Where?"

Two hours later

(Y/n) stood on top of the daily bugle building. It was night. Taskmaster was currently looking through peters office. (Y/n) quickly climbed down into the ventilation system. Domino was currently walking up the stairs of the bugle.

Once (y/n) was above taskmaster he broke through and fell landing on taskmaster shoulders. Taskmaster quickly launched the kid off of him. "That wasn't a very honorable way of attack me, randomly jumping on me"

"Honor is a fools prize. Glory is of no use to the dead" (y/n) replied as he got up and punched at the man. Taskmaster blocked it and punched back. (Y/n) dodged that before jumping at taskmaster.

"I know all your moves" taskmaster said as he moved out of (y/n)s way.

(Y/n) landed next to him and smirked. He walked up to taskmaster and stared him in the face. "I'm unpredictable bitch" a gun shot and taskmaster fell to the ground. "I told you you'd die for what you did" he said as he kicked the mans skull. The bullet had gone through the bottom of his skull and straight through the top.

"I really expected more from him. He's supposed to be one of the worlds greatest mercenaries" domino said as she walked into the office.

"Yeah... I really thought I'd actually need your help with him" (y/n) replied before kicking the mans head again. "He got what he deserved"

"I won't argue with that. What do we do with the body?" Domino asked as she looked around.

"We leave it here. This is Spider-Mans office" (y/n) replied.

"He's just a news boy? Lame" domino replied with a laugh as she sat down on the desk.

"The body will be a message. He'll know it's me who killed him and that I'm after him next" (y/n) said with a growl before shooting the window. "See you tomorrow" he said before swinging away.

Word count:

(Just saw venom 2. I loved it. Kinda in the mood for symbiote stuff now)