The Family

"Fine, I'll do it" (y/n) replied with a sigh as he shrugged.

"Wait what? I expected some resistance" Peter said as he looked at the boy curiously. "What's the catch?"

"I want something in exchange" (y/n) replied with a smirk.

Peter sighed "of course you do... What do you want?"

"I want one favor I can use at any time" (y/n) replied with a smirk.

"Fine, but I don't have to agree to it if it's to much" Peter replied before (y/n) nodded in agreement. "Good, now go get some actual clothes on and be at my place by six" Peter said as he looked down at the boys spider-suit.

An hour later

(Y/n) and Riri landed on the ground in front of peters house. The faceplate of her armor went up and revealed her face. "Thanks for the ride Irontits" the boy said with a wink as he let go of her.

"Why is it so hard for you to say my name right? You just enjoy messing with me don't you?" Riri realized with a sigh.

"That took you way to long to realize" (y/n) said with a smirk. "You sure that you're as smart as everyone says?"

"Smarter than you at the very least" the girl replied with a smirk before flying off.

"She's totally into me" (y/n) said to himself before turning to see a red haired woman standing in the open door.

"Uh... Hi" (y/n) said as he looked over the woman. So this was the girl Peter had left (y/n)'s mother for...

"Hello" the woman replied with a smile. She seemed uncomfortable with the situation yet the smile felt genuine. "Come in" she said as she moved out of the way of the door and (y/n) walked inside.

"Nice place" the boy said as he looked around. It was a fairly average house. It was crap compared to where he and Felicia had lived but he wasn't going to say that outright.

"I'm kinda surprised you actually came" Peter said as he walked down the stairs and into the living room as he finished buttoning up his shirt.

"Well that makes two of us" (y/n) replied as he looked away from his father. "Remember-"

"I owe you a favor" Peter said which caused (y/n) to nod.

"Who's he? Is he why you called me back so early?" (Y/n) turned to the window as he saw somebody in a spider costume enter the house.

"This is (y/n) hardy" Peter said as he looked at the girl in the costume. "Your brother" the girls eyes widened as (y/n)'s did the same. (Y/n) always knew Peter was married but for some reason he never thought that they had a kid. The girl was obviously even more confused and probably angry, rightfully so. "(Y/n) this is mayday parker" Peter said as the girl pulled her mask off and looked at him.

"How?" She started but cut herself off as she turned to her mother who just motioned for her to go to the dining room and sit down at the table

"Before I married your mom I was with another woman named Felicia Hardy" Peter said as he sat at the head of the table. MJ sat next to him and mayday and (y/n) sat across from Mayday.

"Black cat?" Mayday asked as she looked down at her plate.

"Yes. Anyway it turns out that she was pregnant and didn't tell me since we had broken up by the time she found out" Peter said as he motioned over to (y/n). "Hence (y/n)"

"You invited me over to dinner and didn't even tell me or your daughter that you had another child? Why did you think that'd be a good idea" (Y/n) asked as he looked over to Peter.

"Yeah a warning would have been nice" Mayday said as she crossed her arms.

"We figured that the best way to explain this would have you meet him" MJ said as she put her hand on her daughters shoulder. Mayday didn't reply but just nodded.

"So you already knew then?" (Y/n) asked causing MJ to nod her head.

MJ stood up. "I'm going to go get the food out of the oven" she said as she walked into the kitchen.

"At least someone was able to get away from this awkwardness" (y/n) said with a sigh as he looked out the window.

"Yeah I imagined this going better" Peter said as he looked down the table at his two kids. "I'll be back in a minute" he said before getting up and walking into the kitchen to help MJ

"So..." Mayday started as she slowly looked up at (y/n). "You like Star Wars?"

"Love it" (y/n) replied with a nod causing Mayday to smile. Maybe they would get along.

Word count: 848

(Again didn't have time for a long chapter but hopefully the next one will be much longer)