Lord Of The Hidden Jungle Part 1

Darkness, that was all (y/n) could see. All he could hear was ringing. He tried to speak but wasn't sure if he succeeded or not. The ringing was to loud.

After what seemed like an eternity the ringing finally died down. He could hear the sounds of birds and other animals. (Y/n) groaned before opening his eyes. Definitely a jungle, he looked down and saw Hestia cuddled up to his chest asleep. (Y/n)'s eyes drifted more until he spotted a torn green jacket. "Gwen!" The boy exclaimed suddenly as he tried and failed to get up. Gwen was seemingly unconscious a few feet away from him. A few feet away from her was some animal (y/n) had never seen before. "Go away" he growled at it but it ignored him.

The boy suddenly stiffened when he heard a loud roar. The animal near Gwen quickly ran away as it spotted what made the noise. (Y/n) slowly turned his head to see what seemed to be a sabertooth tiger. "Holy shit" he muttered as he tried and failed again to stand up.

The tiger roared again loudly before walking up to (y/n)

The tiger roared again loudly before walking up to (y/n). It looked down at him from above. (Y/n) closed his eyes and waited for an attack. That however proved to be a bad idea. As soon as his eyes closed (y/n) fell unconscious.

Some time later

(Y/n)s eyes suddenly opened as his memories flooded back to him. "Gwen?" Be asked as he looked around suddenly. He was in what seemed to be some sort of home built in the trees. Gwen was nowhere in sight. "If I see any Ewoks I'm gonna freak out"

"Ewok? I'm unfamiliar with this word" (y/n) quickly turned his head to see a scantily clad woman standing behind his bed. (Y/n) sat up and turned to her. "Rest" the woman demanded sternly. "You are still injured"

"The woman who was with me, where is she?" (Y/n) asked as he shakily stood up

"The woman who was with me, where is she?" (Y/n) asked as he shakily stood up. "And who are you?"

"I am Shanna the She-Devil" the woman introduced herself. As she held out a large stick for the boy to help him stand. "Your mate is fine. She's still unconscious in another room. And your kitten is with Zabu"

"Thank you" (y/n) sighed in relief as he took the stick and used it to support himself. "Where am I?"

"My home" the woman replied. "Where are you from? Your clothes make it seem that you're not from around here"