The Absolutely Fantabulous Squirrel Girl!!!

(I just bought a LEGO figure of Anya! And I also just published a new book. It's a nice change of pace)

(Y/n) woke up in the morning with Viv laying naked next to him.

"Good morning sir" Viv said as she noticed him awaken.

"Good morning" (y/n) replied with a yawn as he sat up. "I have to get dressed. You go make me breakfast" he ordered before getting up and getting dressed.

A few minutes later (y/n) walked out of the room and to the kitchen. Viv was now dressed as she finished cooking his breakfast. "Breakfast is ready"

"Good" (y/n) said before eating.

A few hours later

(Y/n) swung around the city, he usually wouldn't do this out in the open but he was in a hurry.

A few minutes later the boy landed on a building and changed to his normal clothes before climbing down the side of the building. He walked the rest of the way and before arriving at cassie's house and knocking on the door. She opened the door a second later. "What's the matter? You said it was important?" He asked as he looked down at her.

"I know you don't want to talk to her but Anya is really worried about you and she won't tell me why but she says it's life and death. I don't want to see you get hurt" Cassie said as Anya walked out from behind her.

"I told you to stay away from me Anya" (y/n) growled at the girl. "I warned you what would happen if you didn't" he said as he grabbed the girls arm before pulling her out of the house and closing the door in cassies face. He quickly webbed the door shut.

"Look, we both know I'm not going to give up on you" Anya said as she got her arm out of the boys grip. "I'm sorry for arresting your mom but it needed to be done"

"That's one shitty apology" (y/n) said as he lead the girl into an alleyway.

"How did you get your powers?" Anya asked the boy. She had her suspicions but wanted the truth.

"What does it matter to you?" (Y/n) asked as he glared at her.

"It's biological isn't it?" Anya asked as she looked at (y/n). "Your mom and Peter used to date. He got her pregnant didn't he?"

"You're to much of an airhead to figure that out by yourself... the scarlet spider took a blood sample from me when he was pretending to be my partner didn't he?" (Y/n) asked with a sigh. Anya just nodded in response. "Does Peter know yet?"

"No" Anya replied as she shook her head. "I got the blood results back today. I decided to confront you first"

"Good" (y/n) replied before quickly webbing Anya to the wall behind her. "I told you if you didn't stay away from me I'd kill you"

"Did you really think she was stupid enough to come alone?" (Y/n) quickly turned around and lost all hope.

"I give up, you win" the boy said as he put his hands up.

"Just like that?" Anya asked as she looked at the boy. She had never seen him scared before.

"I know when I'm outmatched, how the hell could I beat squirrel girl? She's defeated Doctor doom, galactus, thanos. No way I can beat her" (y/n) said with a sigh before turning to squirrel girl and pulling a pen out of his pocket. "Could I get your autograph? Big fan"

"Sure thing!" She said happily as she took the pen from him and signed his shirt. The shirt was white by the way, you probably don't care but I figured I'd mention that anyways.

"Awesome! Thanks squirrel girl" the boy said with a smile which she returned.

"Hey uh Doreen could you cut me down from here" Anya asked.

"Oh yeah sure" squirrel girl replied as she extended one of her knuckle spikes.

"Awesome!" (Y/n) said as he watched her cut down Anya.

An hour later

"And that's how I beat galactus!" Squirrel girl said as she posed heroically.

"Wow" (y/n) said as he looked at her with admiration. "You're so amazing"

"I've never seen him like this" Anya huffed as she and silk watched from the next room over through a one way window.

"Jealous?" Cindy asked with a laugh as she watched Anya blush.

"No" she replied as she turned away. "But we dated... kinda, maybe, I don't really know... point is he should have been like that with me"

"Because you're not squirrel girl Anya" (y/n) said as he turned to the wall and pointed to his ears. "Super hearing remember? Also squirrel girl didn't put my mother in prison, that was all you. You have no justification for getting jealous"

"Wait she put your mom in prison?" Doreen asked as she looked down at the boy sitting in front of her.

"While we were a thing" (y/n) replied as Doreen gasped.

"Wow, never expected that from you Anya" Doreen said as she shook her head.

"Ugh" Anya sighed. 'Whatever, this will all be over when Peter gets here' she though to herself as she rubbed her head.

Word count: 923

(One last thing, I just gave a fantastic story arc idea to Lassaru56 so go check out his story! That arc will hopefully be coming out soon and I hope you'll all enjoy it!)