(Y/N) And His Amazing Friends

"Ah Damn it!" (Y/n) yelled as he was knocked into a dumpster. He was in full costume and currently fighting another of his dads old enemies. "Last chance carnage, give up" the boy said as he stood back up.

Carnage quickly jumped at (y/n) and threw him out of the alley they were in

Carnage quickly jumped at (y/n) and threw him out of the alley they were in. (Y/n) landed on a parked car and groaned. Before he could get up carnage once again threw him, this time through a store window. (Y/n) groaned again before activating his ear piece. "I may be in a bit over my head"

"Yeah I figured you would be" Riri scoffed through the ear piece as (y/n) stood up. "I called you some help. Should be there in a minute or two"

"You have no faith in my superhero skills Huh?" (Y/n) asked as he watched as carnage walked through the broken window.

"None whatsoever" Riri replied with a laugh. "Just try not to die within the next minute and you'll be fine"

"I don't think that should be a problem" (y/n) replied with a smirk. He then quickly jumped at carnage, successfully knocking the symbiote to the wall. He then webbed him to the wall. "Ha!"

Carnage looked down at the webs before ripping it off. "The original spiders webs are better"

"Well at least mine are natural!" (y/n) replied with a huff before getting punched in the stomach by the symbiote. He fell to the floor and groaned.

"Wow, you're really bad at this Huh?" A female voice asked before carnage was blasted with a ball of fire. "Luckily these losers are weak to fire"

Carnage hissed before jumping out of (y/n)'s field of view. He heard some more fighting as he stood up. He turned towards the fighting and watched as carnage quickly retreated from the fire themed super heroine.

 He turned towards the fighting and watched as carnage quickly retreated from the fire themed super heroine

"Alright that was pretty hot" (y/n) said with a smirk as he looked at the girl.

"Your comm is still on asshole." Riri said "at least have the decency to turn it off so I don't have to listen to my boyfriend flirt with other girls" (y/n) turned off his earpiece.

Firestar observed the boy. "I wish I could say the same but I just watched someone beat the shit beat out of you"

"Yeah... not my best moment" (y/n) replied with a shrug as he stretched his back to try and make it less sore. "Thanks for the assist"

"Well I couldn't just let you die" she replied with a smirk. "Riri would kill me if I did"

"She'd kill me for dying first" (y/n) replied with a shrug.

"I'm Firestar" the girl introduced herself with a smile.

"I'm Uh... undecided on the whole name thing" (y/n) replied with a shrug.

"Nice to meet you then undecided" Firestar replied as she and (y/n) walked out of the store through the broken window. "So you and Riri then?"

"Yep" (y/n) replied with a nod as the two walked. People were looking at them strangely as they walked past. They probably weren't used to seeing superheroes just walk around randomly.

"Wanna go somewhere where people aren't staring at us?" (Y/n) asked as he turned to Firestar.

"Sure" Firestar replied with a nod before starting to fly and grabbing (y/n). She put him on his back and he held on as he lay on her back. "You're surprisingly light"

"And you're surprisingly not scorching hot. I kinda expected to get burned when you picked me up" (y/n) replied as he kept holding on.

"Usually I am hotter when I'm flying. It takes a lot of concentration for me to do this" Firestar replied.

A few minutes later they landed on top of the champions base. "You live here right? I kinda just figured you did since you're with Riri"

"Yeah I do" (y/n) nodded.

"Alright. Odds are I'll see you around then"

"I'm looking forward to it" (y/n) smiled under his mask.

"See you spider" Firestar smirked before flying away.

Word count:715

(I bought and built the LEGO daily bugle and love the firestar figure. Hence this chapter. Also I didn't have time for a long chapter again... sorry)