Lots Of Hugs In This One

(Y/n) and Gwen kissed passionately as they entered their home. They had just come back from comic con and they were even more excited after the proposal. They had left the masks of their costumes in the car. (Y/n) dropped the bags of stuff they bought on the floor by the door before closing said door.

Gwen broke the kiss after a moment in order to breath for a moment. "I still can't believe this!" Gwen looked down at her hand. In place of the glove that belonged with her costume there was a diamond ring. "This must have cost a fortune"

"Actually" (y/n) replied with a smirk. "That ring belonged to my grandmother, on my mothers side of course" the boy replied as he took the girls hand and smiled. "My mom left it to me" the boys smile became more forced.

"I- I don't know what to say" Gwen smiled before kissing the boy gently. "She'd be proud of you. You turned out so well that there's no way she wouldn't be"

"Thanks Gwen" (y/n) smiled solemnly before quickly changing the subject. "I'm going to go get out of this costume" the boy said before walking to their room and closing the door.

Gwen sighed before sitting down on the couch. She pulled off her boots and put them on the ground before laying down. She stared at the ceiling with a sad smile, she loved the boy she was now engaged to but he withheld so much, it was obvious he had some issues but he refused to talk about any of them. "I should bring it up" Gwen said to herself. "It's the only way he'll talk about it"

"Who are you talking about?" (Y/n) asked as he walked out of the couples room.

"No one" Gwen replied quickly. I'll do it later she thought to herself. "Let's go to bed"

"Aren't you going to change first?" (Y/n) asked as he looked down at the girls costume.

"Oh, right!" Gwen laughed a bit before walking to the room and walking out a few minutes later. "How do you like my new pajamas?"

"Wow. You really look adorable! I just wanna cuddle you forever. I didn't even know they made Chewbacca onesies" (y/n) smiled before hugging the girl. "It's even fluffy!"

"Bought it earlier while you weren't looking" Gwen smiled as they stopped hugging. "Even came with a life day orb" Gwen smiled as she held up a glowing orb.

"Well now if you don't wear this on life day I'm going to be disappointed" (y/n) stated with a smirk.

"You really think I'd tease you like that?" Gwen smiled before (y/n) quickly replied.

"I know for a fact you would" (y/n) replied with a smirk. "You do it all the time"

"Okay maybe I do" Gwen smirked before grabbing the boys hand and leading him into the room. "Now shut up and let's get to sleep. I'm meeting with Valeria early in the morning. She's insisting on going wedding dress shopping with me even though we haven't even decided on a date yet"

"You know you could say no to her" (y/n) laughed lightly before getting into bed.

Gwen got in as well and cuddled up to the boy. She then adopted an uncomfortable look before beginning to speak. "You know how we... you know... haven't done anything yet?"

"Yeah?" (Y/n) asked curious as to where she was going with this.

"Did- did you expect that to change tonight?"

"Because of the proposal?" (Y/n) asked causing Gwen to nod shyly. "I don't expect you to do anything that you're not comfortable with" (y/n) replied with a smile only to see Gwen had a small smile of her own. "Like I said before I'm in no rush, I've rushed relationships before and it hasn't ended well. And so far this relationship has far outlasted those ones"

Gwen smiled before softly pecking the boys lips. "Thanks (y/n)" (y/n)s only reply was to pull the girl into a hug. The two stayed like that until they fell asleep.

Word count: 726

(This felt like a good place to end this chapter so this chapter will be released at the same time as the next since it's so short)