And He Thought: "What The @#$% Did I Just Do?!"

"Run!" (Y/n) turned only to see Deadpool and Moonknight bolt right past him.

(Y/n) looked behind him only to spot what the men were running from. "Oh shit" (y/n) yelled before pulling his Spider-Man mask from his pocket and putting it on. He quickly shot a web and got to the top of a nearby building before proceeding to change into his suit.

The boy quickly after looked back down to once again see the werewolf chasing the two around the building. "Since when did you two team up?" (Y/n) asked as he shot a web at the werewolf and stuck it to the side of the building. He then jumped down to the ground beside the two.

"We're the funniest characters in this story. Of course we're gonna team up at some point" Deadpool replied casually. "Except this is actually my first appearance. So I guess he was the funniest and I'm just a character who's getting thrown in. Thanks author... Fucking dickhead"

"The hell is he on?" (Y/n) asked as he turned to Moonknight. "Coke? Weed?"

"He's just an idiot" Moonknight replied with a shrug. "What're your doing here kid? Heard you're an avenger now"

"I was picking up materials. I'm making comic con costumes for my girlfriend and I" (y/n) replied with a shrug.

"Fucking nerd" Deadpool laughed before suddenly getting serious. "Who're you going as? Are you doing a couples costume? Will she be showing much skin??????? Answer me god damn it!"

(Y/n) just looked at the man for a minute worrying for his sanity. He then spoke after another minute. "We are doing a couples costume. We're going as Muftak and Kabe so no she won't be showing any skin"

"Muftak and Kabe" Moonknight nodded before fist bumping the boy. "Good choices"

"You have a girl and you have her entire body covered?" Deadpool shook his head. "You could have had her go as slave Leia or doc Hudson from cars!"

"Okay that last one is tempting" (y/n) nodded. "But I already own the car he's based on so imma stick with my previous choices"

"Your loss" Deadpool shrugged. "You guys Wanna go get tacos?"

"Sure" (y/n) and Moonknight both said at once.

Half an hour later the three were sitting in a restaurant eating. "Yummy" (y/n) said happily as he bit into his taco. The other two just nodded and they proceeded to eat in a happy silence.

Another half an hour later the three were walking around time square. "And then I cut that fuckers head off!" Deadpool said enthusiastically as he swung his sword. (Y/n) looked around. The three seemed to draw a lot of attention from bystanders. "And that's why I need your help"

"Whatever you say" Moonknight shook his head before turning to (y/n) and whispering "Wow. I Picked A Bad Moment To Space. What'd I Miss?"

"Dipshit accidentally cut off the head of some foreign diplomat and needs a place to lay low. And you just agreed to let him stay in your apartment for the weekend" (y/n) replied with a laugh.

"FUCK!" Moonknight screamed loudly getting the attention of other people walking nearby. "But anyways-" his mood quickly changed. "What's new with you kid?"

"I'm an avenger now... kinda... it's complicated" (y/n) replied with a shrug. "You were an avenger right?"

"Uh-" Moonknight scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "I was. Some shit happened... as you may have guess I'm not exactly on the avengers Hanukkah card list" Moonknight shrugged before continuing. "Though oddly enough , Ben Grimm never fails to send me one every year. I think he needs to meet more Jewish superheroes"

"You're Jewish?" (Y/n) asked with a small laugh.

"What's so odd about that?" Moonknight crossed his arms. "My dad was a rabbi"

"You? The one superhero who worships an ancient Egyptian moon god? You're not missing the irony here right?" (Y/n) asked with a smirk.

"Also back to what you were saying before" Deadpool cut off Moonknight before he had the opportunity to respond. "What other Jewish heroes are there for the Thing to meet? There are like three Jewish heroes in total"

"There's more than that" Moonknight replied defensively.

"Name five" Deadpool replied quickly.

"Me, Ben Grimm, Kitty Pryde, Polaris, and finally the scarlet witch" Moonknight replied with a smirk.

"Name five more" Deadpool replied again, determined to stump the fist of Khonshu. "Not counting relatives of those you already named. We could spend half an hour on Magnetos family alone"

Moonknight was quick to reply. "Legion, marvel boy, Jesus, one of the white tigers, and songbird"

"Jesus doesn't count. He wasn't a superhero" (y/n) crossed his arms.

"Fine. Then I'll go with Doc Samson" Moonknight replied with a shrug. "Point is there are more Jewish heroes than people realize"

"Alright alright we get it" Deadpool shook his head. "Also who the fuck is marvel boy?"

"Some guy I met once" Moonknight shrugged. "He's a wimp"

"Duly noted" (y/n) nodded his head as the three walked towards the LEGO store which stood nearby.

Word count: 893

(Didn't have time to write a long chapter today but I'm happy with what I came up with. Next chapter will be something special since it's the 50th. Any guesses?)