Khonshu's Fist

"No! No no no!" Riri exclaimed as she punched (y/n) in the shoulder. He was currently carrying her in his arms.

"Ow! Don't hit me, that's domestic abuse" (y/n) said as he glared at the girl. "It's just a doctors appointment. No reason to be afraid" he said as he walked into the doctors office.

"Then clearly you've never been to the doctor!" Riri growled as she punched him again, this time in the stomach.

"Alright that's it!" (Y/n) growled as they walked into the waiting room. "Take her" he said as he put Riri in a wheelchair and pulled a roll of tape out of his pockets. A minute later Riri was struggling to get out of the tape as a nurse rolled the chair out of the waiting room.

"Thank god that's over" (y/n) sighed before sitting down in a random seat.

"Your girlfriend?" The man next to him asked.

"Yeah. She's scared of the doctor" (y/n) replied with a nod before turning to the man next to him. "I'm (y/n) Hardy"

"Moon knight" the man replied with a nod.

"Pleasure to meet you" (y/n) replied with a smile

"What do people do while waiting in these offices?" Moon knight asked as he looked around.

"Mostly just use their phones" (y/n) replied with a shrug. "I take it you don't come here often?"

"I never come here, I just came here to wait for you" Moon knight said as he stood up. "Let's go"

"But I have to wait for Riri" (y/n) said as Moon knight grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him to his feet. "And why were you waiting for me?"

"We're not leaving. And I waited here for you because I needed the doctor to be seeing a patient inside in order to lure him out" the white suited man said as he let go of the boy. "You should have listened to your girl, this doctors an evil son of a bitch" the man rolled up his sleeves as he said that part. He walked towards the door to the rest of the office and kicked it open.

"I'm never gonna hear the end of this from Riri" (y/n) said with a sigh as he followed moon knight.

"Sirs! Sirs you two can't be back here!" A nurse ran over to the two only to be punched in the face by moon knight.

"Sheesh. That's a hell of a punch" (y/n) said as he looked down at the nurse who was now laying unconscious and bleeding.

"Hell yeah" moon knight replied before picking up a chair and throwing it at another incoming nurse. "RANDOM BULLSHIT GO!!!" He yelled as he picked up a stapler and threw it behind them, it hit a male nurse who had snuck up on them in the head.

"I know you're here malpractice man, you big fucking nerd. Where's my goddamn money?!" Moon knight called out as he kicked open some more doors in his search.

"His name is malpractice man?" (Y/n) asked as he sighed. "Of course it is"

"There you are" moon knight said after kicking down one final door. Inside the room was malpractice man standing next to Riri who was laying unconscious on an examination bed (or whatever those things are called).

"Hello, Marc. you still crazy?" The Doctor asked nervously.

"Little bit. You still murdering people?"

"Little bit. How's your imaginary god?"

"He's good." Moon knight replied before throwing a moon shaped boomerang into the doctors head. "How's your head?"

"Hooray the good guys win!" (Y/n) said as he threw his hands in the air. "And the bad guy dies for once! Everyone's been telling me not to murder recently and to be more compassionate. you're a nice change of pace mister knight"

"Compassion's for pussies" moon knight smirked under his mask. "Never underestimate the power of a good murder"

(Y/n) walked over to Riri and shook her until she woke up. "Wake up Irontits"

The second Riri was awake she slapped (y/n). "I told you this doctor was evil!" She yelled as she got up and then stood. She looked down and noticed the doctor lying dead on the ground and her eyes widened. She noticed the moon shaped thing lodged in his head and looked up and finally saw moon knight standing there. "Of course you're here. We're trying to get him to stop killing and now's when you show up"

"You're welcome. Why yes, I did just save your life. No no it was no problem at all" moon knight said mockingly as he shook his head before turning around and walking out of the room. "Hey kid" he said before turning his head back towards (Y/n) and Riri. "Remember what I said"

"Compassion's for pussies. Never underestimate the power of a good murder" (y/n) replied with a nod.

"Wait what?" Riri asked with wide eyes. "No no no!"

"Exactly. I'll see you around kid" moon knight replied before walking off out of the view of the two teens.

"You were joking right?" Riri asked as (y/n) picked her up and slung her over his shoulder. "Right? (Y/n)? Please answer me..." she sighed as she just gave up on getting an answer as (y/n) started walking towards the exit. "Please don't start killing" she whispered.

(Y/n) frowned she sounded upset. "I- we'll see" he replied with a sigh.

Word count:955

(Thoughts on this chapter? I enjoyed writing it. I have a feeling we'll be seeing more of Moon Knight in the future... oh yeah and more of Riri of course)