More Prep

"Ah!" The vampire screamed as she was stabbed with a wooden stake. She disintegrated shortly thereafter.

"That's gotta hurt" (y/n) hissed, thinking about how happy he was that he was no longer a vampire.

"I would imagine it does" Marc Spector replied as he dropped the stake. "What can I help you with (y/n)?" He asked as he punched another vampire into the alleyways wall.

"Right yeah. That" (y/n) nodded before quickly jumping onto the wall in order to dodge a hit from yet another vampire. "I was wondering-" he was cut off by a vampire jumping at him. He dodged again and grabbed the vampires arm before ripping it off. The vampire screamed in pain before running away. "Coward!" (Y/n) yelled after him.

"You were saying?" Marc asked as he killed the last vampire.

"I'm saying Mr. Knight that the wedding will be on May 5th" (y/n) replied as he dropped to the ground. He held out an invite to the man in the white suit. "And if it's at all possible I'd like you to officiate the wedding"

Marc stared at the boy in silence for a moment before nodding. "You got it little buddy" he punched the boys shoulder lightly.

(Y/n) laughed a bit. "Thanks Steven" he nodded at the man.

"What kind of wedding?" The man asked again. This time it sounded like Marc again. "I only really know Jewish ones. And I'm no rabbi so not sure how I'd do that. You'd need my dad for that"

"You're dad was a rabbi?" (Y/n) asked only to get a nod from the superhero across from him. "Huh. Neat. Anyways we just want anything. I don't know much about weddings and Gwen just wants something small" the boy shrugged. "We'll keep you updated on that"

"You do that" Marc nodded before looking behind him and spotting another vampire. "We should really get out of this alley"

"Agreed" (y/n) nodded quickly. He was in no rush to become a vampire again.

Later

(Y/n) lay in a beach chair, outside in his backyard. The boy was tired from spending all day with doing wedding stuff. "You alright?" The boy opened his eyes to see Gwen standing above him.

"Fit as a fiddle and ready for love" the boy nodded and motioned for Gwen to sit with him.

"Don't have time for that" Gwen shook her head. "I'm making wedding invitations"

"Wedding invitations? I thought we were doing something small?" The boy sat up a bit.

"We are. I just figured I'd make them for the few people were inviting. You know: my family, the Doofenshmirtz's, Perry the platypus, and whoever else"

"How would we even get an invitation to Perry?" (Y/n) asked with a confused look. "It's not like we know his address"

"I figured Heinz would give it to him" Gwen shrugged. "Point is I'm making wedding invitations"

(Y/n) shrugged. "Have fun with that" he closed his eyes again. "I'll stay out of your way"

Gwen rolled her eyes. "I was thinking that you could help"

"I'd just make a mess of it" (y/n) replied as he shook his head. "Besides, you can get Hestia to help you"

"Hestia is a cat" Gwen crossed her arms.

"So? She can still help you" (y/n) shrugged once again. He lay there for a while longer. "You're still there aren't you?"

"Yes. Yes I am" Gwen nodded. "Now come help me" (y/n) sighed before opening his eyes and standing up.

Word count: 648

(Okay so here's the deal. I wanted to make the wedding chapter 66. Unfortunately I've had writers block when it comes to this story. So I can do one of two thing. Either I can stick with my original plan, or I can just do it in a chapter or two. Preferences?)