Just Another Wednesday

"Oh stop sulking" (y/n) said as he sat down on Riris bed. The girl was currently laying down in her bed.

"I'm not sulking, I'm trying to sleep" Riri replied with a glare.

"Oh. I thought you were still upset about me flirting with Firestar" (y/n) replied as he laid down next to the girl.

"You're a flirty person, I get that. As long as you don't actually hook up with another girl I don't care how much you flirt" Riri replied as she closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep.

"Oh. Awesome" (y/n) replied before pulling the girl towards him and cuddling her. "Now go to sleep"

"I'm trying but you keep talking" Riri growled as she put her arms around the boy.

"Oh. Right. I may be a little bit drunk" (y/n) replied with a shrug.

"Where did you get alcohol?"

"Mayday and I stole some from peters house"

The next morning

(Y/n) groaned as he woke up. He was definitely hung over. He opened his eyes and looked to the other side of the bed only to find Riri gone.

After another few minutes (y/n) finally got out of bed. He got dressed and put on sun glasses before walking out of the room. He walked through the halls in silence before reaching the kitchen. He walked inside passed the other members of the team who were all sitting at the table talking. He walked over to the refrigerator and pulled out a bowl of strawberries.

"(Y/n) come over here" Kamala called to the boy from behind him.

"Only if you agree to be quieter. I'm hungover" the boy replied as he walked over to the group and sat between Riri and Sam.

"We've decided that you should probably get to know everyone" Riri said as the boy groaned in annoyance.

"Believe me it's no thrill for us either" Miles said as he crossed his arms and looked at the boy.

"We're decided then" (y/n) replied as he stood up. "See you all" he said before he walked out of the room.

"Kamala, follow him until he lets you get to know him" Riri said with a groan. "He'll relent eventually"

An hour later

"Stop following me stretch!" (Y/n) yelled at the girl who stood behind him.

"Not until we bond"

"It's not happening. I don't want anything more to do with the team than I have to"

"Then why'd you join the team?"

"Because if not then Peter was probably gonna put me in prison" (y/n) growled at the girl as he turned around and shot a web at her feet. "Now stay"

Kamala tried to pry the webs off of her as (y/n) began to swung away.

A few minutes later the boy was far away from Kamala. He sighed as he landed on a roof top, he sat down and put his head in his hands. After a few seconds he looked back up and watched as the sun set. It was nice to be away from all the hero stuff for a moment. He missed being a thief, that was a more fun time. (Y/n) felt his phone buzzing.

After a few minutes the sun had finally finished setting so (y/n) pulled his phone out. He checked his notifications and was reminded that he had to go visit the prison. Wednesday nights were always when he visited his mother, they didn't usually allow people in this late but (y/n) had payed off the right people.

(Y/n) stood up before swinging away towards the prison.

Half an hour later

"Hey little spider" Felecia said as she sat across the table from her son.

"Hi Mom" (y/n) replied with a smile. Felicia was wearing the standard orange prison garbs but other than that seemed to be fine.

"How're things on the outside?" She asked as she sat back in her chair.

"Same as they were last week. Mostly boring with a bit of good stuff " (y/n) replied with a shrug. "I hate being a hero"

"I know you do honey. But at least this way you're less likely to end up in a place like this" Felicia replied as she placed her hand on his cheek.

"I'd rule this place within a week" (y/n) replied with a smirk causing Felicia to smirk as well.

"I'm sure you would" she replied as she sighed. "You get sent somewhere like this and I'll kick your butt" Felicia threatened more seriously.

"We both know you trained me well enough that I'll never get caught" (y/n) smirked.

"Didn't they already catch you? That's why you're a hero now" Felicia pointed out with a raised eyebrow.

"No... I surrendered... they brought in squirrel girl. I can't beat someone who beat doctor doom" (y/n) replied with a shrug. "Not without time to prepare at least"

"And she was hot?" Felicia asked him. "Did you at least get a date with her?"

"Yes. It didn't go past a first date though" (y/n) replied with a shrug.

"You don't seem so upset about that... So who are you with?" Felicia asked curiously.

"Ironheart" (y/n) replied as he shrugged.

"You hate heroes yet you're dating one. You're an interesting kid" Felicia replied with a laugh.

"Yeah this particular kind of relationship seems to run in the family" (y/n) replied with a smirk.

"As long as you don't get her pregnant and then leave then I'm happy for you"

Word count: 931