The Punisher

"I'm done!" Riri announced as she barged into (y/n)'s room.

"You finished the suit already?" (Y/n) asked as he jumped out of his bed.

"Yeah" Riri replied with a smirk. "And it's even better than you wanted it"

"Let's see it then" (y/n) said as he walked over to her.

Riri nodded before leading the boy back to the lab where the suit stood on a mannequin.

"Gotta be honest, I'm kinda curious why you went down the punisher route when designing the costume" Riri said as she looked to the boy for an answer

"He's one of the only heroes who actually did what needed to be done" (y/n) replied with a shrug as he walked over to the suit.

"That's pretty dark" Riri muttered before pointing at the wrist guns and speaking. "Since you already make your own webbing I decided that instead of web shooters I'd put In guns-"

"Awesome!" (Y/n) said as he smiled.

"-with rubber bullets" Riri finished which caused (y/n)'s smile to fade a bit.

"A little less, yet still, awesome" (y/n) replied before turning to Riri. "Maybe you aren't so bad after all" he said before ruffling the girls hair.

"Stop touching my hair or I'll show you just how bad I am" Riri replied as she tried to get his hand off of her head, she was unsuccessful. "Damn super strength"

"Don't make threats you can't follow up on" (y/n) said with a smirk before letting go of the girl.

"Whatever. Just try on the suit" Riri changed the subject as she rolled her eyes.

"You gonna get out first or are you here for a show?" (Y/n) smirked.

"I don't need to see that" Riri replied as she turned around and walked out of the room.

A couple of minutes later (y/n) exited the room and Riri looked him over. "Seems like a good fit" Riri smiled. "I've outdone myself again"

"You sure are confident. Although what else should I expect from someone who's superhero name is Irontits" (y/n) shrugged.

"It's ironheart" Riri replied with a glare.

"The tits are just the hearts airbags. Like in a car" (y/n) replied with a shrug. "So it's kinda the same thing really"

"Your stupidity is blowing my mind" Riri sighed as she shook her head. "Follow me"

"Where are we headed?" (Y/n) asked as he followed Riri.

"Your first mission" she replied.

"And what pray tell is this mission?" (Y/n) asked as he caught up to her and walked beside her.

"Don't worry, it'll be easy" Riri replied with a smile.

An hour later

"This is not easy!" (Y/n) yelled as he shot two of his rubber bullets at a man who was running at him. The man was knocked out of the sky and onto his back before groaning. (Y/n) them webbed him to the ground. "Give it up already Adrian!"

"You can't catch me that easily new spider" the vulture replied as he smirked before cutting out of the webs with his wings

"You can't catch me that easily new spider" the vulture replied as he smirked before cutting out of the webs with his wings. He then quickly tackled the punisher themed spider and taking off with the spider in hand. "The original spider would have taken me down by now, you're weak" vulture taunted before being punched in the face and falling.

(Y/n) got on top of vulture as they fell. "Don't compare me to him!" He yelled before they landed back on the ground. Luckily for (y/n) The vulture had broken his fall.

"My back!" The man yelled in pain. "You broke my back! You son of a-" (y/n) quickly shot a web over the vultures mouth.

"Unluckily for you unlike the original Spider-Man I have no issues with killing" the boy said as he held his fist over the vultures head as he saw the mans eyes widen in fear. Just before the boy could punch the vulture in the head his hand was webbed up from someone behind him.

"Thats enough" Miles said as (y/n) put his hand down and miles let go of the web

"Thats enough" Miles said as (y/n) put his hand down and miles let go of the web. "You may be alright with killing villains but not if you want to be a part of this team"

"God, you're just a short version of Pete Huh?" (Y/n) asked as he turned to look at miles while he held the vulture in place by putting his foot on the old mans chest. "I was hoping I'd actually be able to get along with at least one of the spiders but that doesn't look like it's possible"

"I can't believe you're even related to Spider-man" miles said with a sigh. He was more than disappointed in (y/n)'s behavior.

"It's no thrill for me either I assure you" (y/n) replied with a scowl. "Everyone expects me to be just like him, well I'm not! I was raised by the black cat, not that deadbeat you wear the symbol of!" (Y/N) then shot the vulture in the head with one of the rubber bullets causing miles to back up with wide eyes as he realized what just happened. "That probably just fractured his skull and caused internal bleeding. I'd get him to a hospital quickly if I were you" (y/n) said before turning around and walking off before swinging away. "I'm not Peter" he whispered to himself as he swung off.

Meanwhile Riri had been watching through a camera she had installed in (y/n)'s suit. "He really hates you" she said as she frowned before turning to the man standing behind her. Peter stared at the computer before sighing.

"Yeah I figured that out. And I don't blame him" Peter replied as he shook his head. "I'd probably feel the same way if I were in his shoes"

"He's gonna need to learn to control himself if he's going to be a champion" Riri said as she looked at Peter. "And we both know that won't happen overnight"

"I'll talk to the kid" Peter replied with a sigh. "Probably won't be pretty though. Won't be anything compared with how MJ handled the news that I had a son though"

"Can't imagine that was easy" Riri winced. "Have you told-"

"She doesn't know yet" Peter replied as she shook her head. "I'm going to invite (y/n) over for dinner. That way he can meet our family, hopefully he won't hate them as much as he hates me"

Word count: 1096

(Thoughts on this chapter? I for one enjoyed it)