Thorsdóttir

(Y/n) had been standing on this random rooftop for half an hour. He was really starting to get annoyed. The Captain had sent him the address and told him to wait for his new avenger stalker to show up. "I'm done with this shit" the boy started walking towards the edge of the roof until a bolt of lightning stuck the roof behind him and he heard footsteps. "Oh shit. Did they send Thor?" The boy turned around before spotting his new stalker. "Oh. Not Thor then"

 Not Thor then"

"Nay. I am Torunn, daughter of Thor!" The girl exclaimed loudly. "I am to teach you to be an avenger and to make sure you don't betray us"

"Well this could have been worse" (y/n) shrugged. "I'm (y/n) hardy. Although I'm sure you already knew that"

"Come new friend (y/n)!" the girl threw an arm around the boy. "Let us celebrate our partnership with drinks!"

"I like drinks!" (Y/n) said excitedly. "Let's go!" Torunn tightened her grip on the boy before taking off.

A couple of minutes later the two sat in a fancy bar drinking from large beer mugs. "So who's paying for this?" (Y/n) asked as he sipped his beer.

"The magic card" Torunn replied as she held up an avengers ID card. "Tis a remarkable device,  always seems to pay for anything I require"

"Starks paying then?" (Y/n) asked excitedly before finishing his beer. "Hell yeah!" He threw the glass to the ground and it shattered. "Another!"

"Aye! That's the spirit!" Torunn did the same as someone came with two more beer mugs.

Many smashed glasses later

"T-that was a night worthy of the halls of Valhallalala" Torunn smiled as she hiccuped and the two exited the bar.

"Th-that was to many lala's" (y/n) laughed drunkenly as he shook his head.

"Lala" Torunn replied causing the two to burst into a fit of giggles. " 'Twas a glorious night indeed man of spiders" she said a little more calmly though she still hiccuped a lot in between the words.

"Indeed" the boy nodded with a laugh. "Is a good thing I-I'm- I am'nt driving tonight" the boy nodded as he looked around and could barely see straight. "I have to many hands"

Torunn laughed a bit at the boys expense. "I suppose mortals are not as strong as us gods when it comes to alcohol" she smiled drunkenly.

"I'd resent that if I could remember what resent meant" (y/n) replied calmly. "And you're drunk too! Don't try denying that!"

"I-" she hiccuped. "I-I most certainly am'nt!" She giggled a bit before speaking again. "Ooookay... maybe I'm a bit drinked"

"You mean drunk?" (Y/n) laughed.

"Potato, tomato, tis all the same" Torunn shrugged. "Shall I fly thee home?"

"I don't see why not" (y/n) hiccuped before Torunn pulled the boy into a hug and took off.

"Where is your home?" Torunn asked once she realized he didn't know where he lived.

"About a block from Gwen's school" (y/n) replied with a yawn.

"Who's Gwen?" Torunn asked curiously only to be answered by the snoring of (y/n). She shook her head before pulling out the boys wallet to find his ID and figure out his address.

Gwen awoke a few minutes later to loud knocks on the front door. She groaned before getting out of bed. "It's so late" she looked down at her pajamas and decided to just answer the door in them instead of changing. She opened the door only to see her boyfriend slung over the shoulder of a goddess. "Uh-"

"Ah! You must be Gwen" the blonde before her said, her words were slurred and her breath smelt of beer. She then held the unconscious boy out to Gwen. "I-" she hiccuped. "I have a delivery for you"

Gwen pulled the boy into her arms and was barely able to hold the boy up. "T-thanks. Who are you?" She asked as she sat (y/n) down on the couch behind her.

"I-I'm Torunn! Daughter of Thor, and I-" before she could finish her statement the girl collapsed to the ground from drinking to much.

"Can gods die of alcohol poisoning?" Gwen wondered as she looked down at the unconscious goddess. "I'm sure she'll be fine" Gwen then proxy to move (y/n) into their bed before going back to the living room and putting Torunn onto the couch. "Asguardians are heavy" she groaned as she finished forcing the goddess onto the couch.

Gwen then went back to her room before collapsing back onto the bed next to (y/n).

The next morning

(Y/n) yawned as he opened his eyes. "How the fuck am I not hungover?" He asked himself before feeling a weight on his chest. He looked down expecting to see Hestia but instead noticed Gwen's head laying against his chest. Hs stroked her hair until she finally opened her eyes and smiled at him. "Morning"

"Morning" Gwen yawned before sitting up. "Mind explaining the asguardian?" She asked as she motioned to the other room from where the snores of a goddess could be heard.

"I'm an avenger now. She's my new partner. First thing we did was go out for drinks. Many, many drinks" (y/n) replied with a shrug. "And just drinks!" He said the last part quickly.

"Don't worry. I trust you" Gwen kissed (y/n) before getting up. "Now get out so I can get dressed for the day"

"Yes ma'am" (y/n) nodded before getting up and exiting the room. He noticed Hestia sleeping in the corner of the living room but decided not to wake her. Then he noticed Torunn on the couch. "Hey, thunder chick" he walked over to the couch and poked her cheek. "Person with boobs. Awaken" Torunns eyes shot open before relaxing when she realized it was (y/n) standing before her.

"What happened?" Torunn groaned as she held her head in her hands.

"We got drunk, and then you slept on my couch"

"Oh, right" Torunn nodded. "It's coming back now"

"Not that I don't like you but what are you still doing here? I thought you'd have gone back home"

"I believe-I- I may have passed out" Torunn laughed awkwardly as she rubbed the back of her head.

"Loser" (y/n) laughed before walking into the kitchen. "You'll need to be less of a lightweight if we're gonna be partners"

"You passed out before I did" Torunn huffed.

"I drank more than you" (y/n) replied smugly.

"Yeah well-" Torunn was cut off by (y/n).

"Calm thyself Thundertits" (y/n) said as he got himself a cup of water. "No need for screaming this early"

Torunn huffed before standing up. "I must go. Fare thee well man of spiders" she walked out the door before flying away quickly.

"Lightweight" (y/n) chuckled before he drank his water.

Word count: 1166