Wedding Planning

"What flavor cake?" (Y/n) asked as he looked at the website for the wedding cakes.

"We still need to pick a date before we deal with any of that" Gwen replied from her hospital bed. She was being let out later that night but for now she was stuck there.

"I thought we decided on May fifth?" (y/n) replied as he looked down at his notes.

"Everyone will be all partied out after Star Wars day" Gwen shrugged. "Although if we do it that day it would make sense that we're having a first lightsaber fight instead of a first dance" Gwen put her hand on her chin as she considered it. "Screw it. Let's go with the fifth"

(Y/n) smiled as he nodded before looking back down at his computer. "So cake flavor. Any preference?"

"Red velvet?" Gwen suggested, this prompted a smile from the boy.

"Good choice. I knew there was a reason I'm marrying you" the boy leaned over and kissed his soon to be wife on the forehead as she smiled. The boy then looked down at the computer and his eyes widened as he saw the price of the cake. "We're lucky I'm rich. Very lucky"

"If you weren't I wouldn't be marrying you" Gwen said jokingly. "That's your only good quality, you know other than your charisma, personality, taste in movies, looks, superpowers, and everything else"

"I love you too" (y/n) rolled his eyes. "So the wedding is in a couple months and all we have so far is a cake"

"Where should we have it?" Gwen asked.

"I'm partial to something small" (y/n) replied only to see Gwen nod in agreement. "Your family is Christian Right?" Gwen nodded. "Then let's do it in a mosque" Gwen picked up a cup from the bedside table and threw it at the boy. "Fine, fine" (y/n) said as he dodged it. "A shul?"

"No places of worship, your presence alone would drain the place of its holiness" Gwen replied with a laugh.

"Good point" (y/n) conceded with a nod. "Ooh! Let's do something unique"

"What did you have in mind?" Gwen asked curiously.

"The savage land"

"You get allergic there" Gwen crossed her arms.

"Oh yeah" (y/n) nodded before speaking again. "How about we come back to this?"

"Works for me" Gwen nodded. "We need to decide on the type of ceremony we want"

"I don't know how any of them work" (y/n) replied honestly. "I figure a dude asks us if we do and we say we do"

"We can do it that way" Gwen nodded. "Who would we get to do it?"

"Anyone is fine with me" (y/n) shrugged. "Let's deal with that later" the boy said as another question popped into his head. "Last names, what're we doing with those?"

"I have no problem taking your last name" Gwen shrugged. "Gwen Hardy has a nice ring to it"

"It definitely does" (y/n) nodded he leaned over and kissed the girls forehead. "I don't know why people say that wedding planning is stressful, this seems easy enough"

"That's because you're rich and that makes it much easier for you" Gwen replied. "It's the same with most things"

(y/n) nodded in understanding. "I-" he was cut off by the sound of an explosion outside. "I-" he started again only for another explosion.